You Can Run

Day 5

"Y/n? Y/n wake up!!!" Your eyes jerk open and you sit up quick. That's when your eyes settle on Bucky.

"You...." You get up and pin him against the wall.

"Tell me why I'm here...."

"What?! I don't know! Why don't you tell me!"

You weren't going to waist time on him. Putting as much strength as you could, you punch him square in the face.

"OOOW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!??" You turn around and burst through the door.

You were going to find Steve and get answers.

"Hey, Y/n! What's-"

BOOM you kick him where it hurts. 

"Tell me, how did I get here?" Your eyes locked on to his.

"How the F**k would I know?! You're the one who suddenly appears out of nowhere without anyone here knowing who the hell you are and why you're here! Calm down!"

You let him go.

What is wrong with you? You knew that. You knew you just appeared out of nowhere. Why were you asking these people?

'Focus on what's happening now' You say, calming down.

"I-I'm sorry, Steve. I lost it just because of a stupid dream. I'm really sorry." You stammer.

"It's alright. Just, try not to blow up and then kick me here, please?" He says between his teeth.

You blush

"S-sorry..." While helping him up, you hear a scream and glass breaking.

The scream was from Bucky Barnes.

"BUCKY!!" You and Steve both shout while rushing to the room.

As you ran in, you met a horrible sight.

In front of you laid an unconscious Bucky while that girl from Starbucks stared down at him, tears filling her eyes.

Then she spotted you.

"B**CH!!" Was all she said until Steve blocked you and forced her down.

"YOU DID THIS TO HIM! YOU STUPID GIRL!" Then once again she longed at you again, this time shoving Captain out of the way and stabbing him with her pocket knife in the arm. Then she grabbed onto your neck and proceeded to choke you.

"Y-you d-did t-t-this, i-i-idiot." You spat. Her eyes stared into your soul.

"Don't you DARE say that! I'd NEEEEEVER hurt him!" She says with a grin on her face. Then she pulled out her knife and stabbed you right in the stomach.

Your vision then became blurry and she released you.

"You'll die soon." She says, laughing.

"I've done this more than once with other girls."

She grabbed you and threw you out the broken window.

"Bye-bye!" she says, waving.

'This is the end' 

'I didn't win'

'I failed'

'She managed to kill me'

'What a weakling I am'

'I never deserved to live anyway'

'I'll miss you, Teddy.....'