I love you more

You get into the car and drive to Starbucks. You needed coffee badly. They order your coffee and you put your name as "Bucky". As you sit and look out the window, you see this girl running towards the window you're looking at. As she's running towards you, you find she isn't happy. 

  She launches herself at the window and breaks through. She grabs you and slams you against the wall and puts her hands around your throat.

"You stole him! HOW DARE YOU STEAL HIM FROM ME!!!" She holds you tighter.Your face turns blue, but before you take your last breath, you spit in her face.

"YUUUUCK!!! EEEW!!" She drops you and runs behind the counter to find a towel. As she's doing that,  you get up and try to run as fast as you can. Jumping into the car, you start the engine and drive off. Who cares about the speed limit when you've got a crazed fangirl chasing after you!

"BUCKY!!! STEVE!!! SOMEONE HELP!!" You drop to the floor outside the building and try to catch your breath. Bucky runs up to you and carries you bridle style to Hospital Wing. Tears stream down your cheeks. You were scared out of your mind.

"What happened to you?" Bucky asks, concern in his eyes.

"I-I was choked. By-by a fangirl. Bucky-she's coming." He freezes and your head spins. After the spin, he unfreezes and looks at you.

"I'm so sorry...." He rubs your cheek with his thumb and kisses your forehead.

The rest of the Avengers arrive and you tell everyone every detail. They stare at you in disbelief.

"We've got to stop her. Do you know anything about her?" Bruce asks.

"Well, she's pretty tough and a physio." You say.

"I'll look her up. Maybe she has a record" Nat says and takes Clint's hand.