First Mission

"Uh, WHAT?!?!?!" You scream. He was confusing you out of your mind. First he loves Steve now he loves you...... UG SO CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!

"I love y-"

"Y/n, are you okay?" someone says, shaking you.

"Uuuuug, BUCKY?!?!?!?!?" You shout a bit too loud.

"Uh, no this is Nat. Bucky is out with Steve. Are you alright?"

Your head was spinning and your heart was beating. It was just a dream.

"Ya, just a confusing dream, that's all." You say getting up.

"Would you like to come on a mission with me and Clint? We're just trying to find something for Fury. I don't think it'll be too dangerous, but we'll give you weapons anyway." Nat says.

"Sure! I'd love too. It's been my dreams to work with S.H.E.I.L.D. You guys are bad ass'."

Teddy barks and paws at you. Looking down at him, you ask:

"Can he come too?"

Nat looks down at the pup. Teddy does his puppy eyes.

"Fine, you can go." She says, smiling and rubbing his back.

"Alrighty, let's get going before Fury gets irritated." Nat says, rolling her eyes at the thought.

You throw on some stretchy jeans and a nice shirt for a comfortable purposes and gear up with Clint and Nat. Clint also has a cute tiny belt with toy guns and knives on Teddy and puts a mask around his eyes. Everyone jumps into the car and Nat drives. Suddenly, we jerk to a stop as a man  jumps out in front of  us and hold a gun at the windshield.

"Hold on tight, guys. This'll be a bumpy ride." Nat says. She slowly comes out and puts her hands up. The man comes up to her and smirks.

"Yer coming with me, young lad." He says grabbing her from behind. Nat quickly puts her hand down, grabs her gun, and shoots the guy square in the head.

"Bulls eye!" she mutters putting away her gun. She jumps into the car and drives like nothing even happened.

   Finally, you arrive at the place and everyone jumps out. Following Clint's directions, you follow everyone to a locked up room inside an abandoned building.

"This is where DC Comics put the kryptonite to keep Superman safe. Well, we need this to send it back to DC Comics where it belongs. Not Marvel. Let's break in." Clint says. Nat and Clint pull out their flamethrowers and melt the door down. You charge in with Teddy and pull out your knife. No one is there. Good. (You were expecting too much ;) )

The kryptonite is glowing green as you touch it. You feel it's power flowing all around you. Clint comes up from behind and wraps it up. He puts it in a bag and throws it over his shoulder.

"Lets go before someone knows it's gone." Nat says, looking around suspiciously. Without saying anything, we all get into the car and start driving back. That's when you finally spoke up.

"You know, that was just too easy. I bet something is coming up." You say, stroking Teddy stressfully.

"Y/n, I think you're right. that was waaaaaaaay too easy." Nat says. Right after she says "easy", the roof of the car gets ripped off and you get grabbed by the shirt and pulled up.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!" You scream. Teddy tries to hold on the you but falls. Before you could take a glance at who or what kidnapped you,the world goes black.