When I Met You

Beep.............Beep................Beep................Beep...........

   You woke up and frantically looked around. Where were you? What happened? Questions ran threw your head like lightning. This place was not anywhere close to home. A lady walked in and smiled. "How do you feel today, sweetheart?" She asks, smiling. You stare at her. "What the hell did you do to me?!" You shout at her. She shakes her head. "Nothing, sweetheart. You were in a coma. Those things you saw, they weren't real." You eye her very closely and then, look at the calendar hanging on the wall. It was December of 2034. You stare at her wide eye. "Now I'm going to ask you some questions, okay? Answer honestly." You nod slightly. She begins. "How old are you?" You give her the look. "24." She jots something down then shakes her head. "Your 16." You shake your head. "Just go on." She clears her throat and continuous. "What's your name?" You roll your eyes. "y/n". The girl nods her head and writes another thing down. "One last question, what did you see in your dream?" Now you were furious. "Did you just say DREAM?! Lady that was no dream! That was REAL LIFE now bring me back home!!! I never did anything to you!" You shout. She just blinks. "Sweetheart you have to understand that none of that was real. You have been in a coma for about a year now. You couldn't handle the stress and depression and your body just shut down. Your dog had gotten help and we managed to get you here safely. We're glad you're okay.". You look at her and tears fall from your eyes like a waterfall. "I won't believe you." You say, shaking your head making your tears fall all around you. "I won't. You're a lair!" You scream. She shakes her head. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart." She walks out of the room leaving you to weep on the hospital bed.

   Later, a man comes walking in. He looked calm but serious. "Young lady, I heard you were causing a bit of trouble in here. I'm here to fix that." He says, sitting in the chair next to the bed. You huff and cross your arms. For a whole hour he talks you into believing it was all a dream. After he was done, he left you alone with a movie, popcorn, soda, and Teddy. Petting Teddy, you look at the movie he told you to watch. Looking at the cover made you smile and cry. Putting the movie, you watch it 3 times before falling asleep.  You dreamed about your adventures and being able to say goodbye before leaving. It may had been just a dream but it felt damn real.

  When I met you

The End  ?