Morning Madness

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

No one wants to wake up to that horrid sound...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Turn it off......

BEEP BEEP BE-

Thank you........

"Y/n wake up! It's time for our first mission and you're part of it!" comes a loud voice.

Just a few more minutes....

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!"

"OKAY OKAY I'M AWAKE I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"It's just me, Bucky." Your vision becomes clear and you see a half naked Bucky over top of you while your still laying in bed. His hair dangling.

"Bucky! Get off of me!"

"I'm not even on you!"

"Yes you are! I can't get up!"

"This is on you!" He shouts as he crashes onto you.

"God you're heavy!" You say.

"God, you're hot." He says, winking.

"Oh, shut up!" You say smiling.

"I won't!" he says. He pulls you into a hug(Still laying on the bed) then tickles you.

"STOP IT!!!" You scream in between giggles.

"NEVER!!" he shouts while he's laughing 'cause your laughing. Then you start to tickle him and he screams and then lets go of you. His snorting laughter kills you inside. He is so cute laughing.

"AAAAAK, GET OFF!!!" He laugh-screams.

"NEVER!!" You laugh. He smirks. A mischievous smirk.

"THEN I'LL MAKE YOU!!" He yells. He yanks your hands away from him and slams you onto the bed. Then, he presses his lips against yours. This wasn't just a quick one, this one was all over your lips. His was so soft and warm. He slowly moved his hands to your waist and holds it tightly. Your arms wrap around him and bring him closer.Then you two break apart and stare at each other.

"I shouldn't have done that..." Bucky started but then was cut off by a finger to his lips.

"I know. You love Steve, not me. I'm sorry." You say, looking down.

"Ya......... But I don't think he loves me." Bucky says, sadness taking over his hope over. 

"Don't give up, Buck. Maybe he has something in his heart for you." You say.

"Okay, but I'm only doing this because you said so." He says, getting off of you.

"No," You say, taking his hand.

"because you love him." You correct. Bucky turns around.

"But I love you." He says.