Meeting Everyone

I awoke to the smell of waffles and coffee. I get out of bed and pull on new clothes and fix my hair. I pent he door and walk up stairs. A girl stood there her hair with braided at points. She was washing dishes.

"Hello. May I ask who you are?" I say taking a step to her. She jumps and turns around almost dropping the dish.

"Oh my Irene! I didn't see you there." she says taking a breathe. I chuckle. "My names Zoey. In assuming your... Laurance?" she says. I nod.

"Yours truly." I say. She chuckles and shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you." she says smiling. I shake back and nod. I heard voices call upstairs not Aphmau's. They sounded like to teen boys. A guy walks don the steps. He wore a blue jacket like mine and a white shirt. He had blonde hair like Garroth's. I smile. He grins at me.

"Who's this Zoey? Is he here to stalk mom?" the boy asks. My eyes widen I stare and shake my head.

"Levin!" Zoey says. He shrugs and raises an eyebrow. "This Laurance a new guard here." Zoey says. The boy Levin chuckles.

"So he's Laurance." he says. I nod and chuckle. "Nice to meet you. In Levin supposed to be lord here once mom gives up her position." he says. I nod.

"Nice to meet you Levin." I say. He nods and goes back up stairs. I look see sets a plate of waffles on the table.

"Help yourself." she says. I nod and take a set. I devour all the waffles. I look over at the steps Aphmau came down in all new clothes. I realize I was starring and look back down at my food.

"Hey i've seen you've woken up." Aphmau says walking over. I nod and wipe off my face as she comes and sits next to me. "How did you sleep last night?" she asks. I smile and look at her.

"Better than I ever have. Since.... Well you know what." I say. She nods and grabs some food.

"Oh yeah i've been meaning to tell you." She walks back over and sits down. "Garroth he's at the guard station. He was gonna take you on his patrol with him and introduce you to some people in the village." She says. I nod and get up and put my plate away.

"Ok. I'll see you soon." I say walking to door.

"See yeah." Aphmau says as I walk out the door. I go to the guard tower as expected Garroth stood there talking to a blue haired guy. Garroth looks at me and walks over.

"Hey, see you got my message from Aph." he says. I nod. The blue haired guy walks over to use and shakes my hand.

"I'm assuming you are Laurance." he says. I nod. "Dante. Nice to meet you." He says. I nod.

"Nice to meet you Dante." I say. Garroth chuckles.

"I'll introduce you to everyone as I go on my patrol around the village. Just remember, once your done training with Aaron-" he says. I cut in.

"You knew I was training with him?" I say. He nods.

"As I was saying. Once your done with Aaron you will be given your post around the village." Garroth says. I nod. Dante whispers something in Garroth's ear and walks away. "Follow me." Garroth says. I nod and follow him.

We head toward the plaza. A girl with brown hair was talking to a merchant I believe. We walk over. "Donna, Logan hey." Garroth says. The girl Donna. I think. Looks toward us and smiles. The guy Logan. Yet again I suppose. Looks at me.

"Hey Garroth. Who's this you got with you?" Logan asks. Garroth looks back at me and waves me to come closer to them.

"This Laurance. Laurance this is Donna and Logan." Garroth says. I nod. Donna takes my hand and shakes it I shake hers.

"So what brings you here?" Logan asks.

I clear my throat. "I... Ahm... Was looking to be a guard here after I was fried from being a guard at Meteli." I say. Logan nods. Garroth does two because he knew my full story. I didn't say because I didn't wanna scare them.

"Hey Garroth~kun!" a high pitched voice calls. I look behind me a girl with pink hair wearing black and white clothes walks over.

"Hey Kawaii~chan." Garroth says. The girl walks toward me and stares at me.

"Is this that Laurance guy?" Kawaii asks. (yes in calling her Kawaii) I nod.

"The one only." I say laughing. She chuckles.

"He's a cutey." Kawaii says. I stare and blush.

"Um... T-thanks.." I say scratching the back of my neck. She stares Donna walks in front of me.

"He is when he's blushing." Donna says. I look down and blush even more.

"Donna!" Logan shouts. Donna chuckles.

"What? I'm just being honest." Donna says. I cough and blush more. I heard some more footsteps.

"Laurance is cute can't lie." It was Cadenza's voice. My face turns bright red I stay staring at the ground.

"What's going on?" Someone calls. I heard Aphmau's voice.

"Oh my Irene please stop this..." I mumble. Aphmau's walks over to me.

"Are you ok?" she asks. I didn't move if she saw me blushing then. I'm done for. I turn around and walk away quickly. I needed to find a place where I could stop blushing.

I find a tree under the bridge. I go and sit against it. I take breathes trying to stop blushing. I put my hands on my face and laugh. "Why did that have to happen?" I mumble to myself. I laugh more and take my hands off my face. I look to my right a girl who had blue hair sat there staring at me. She looked like Katelyn The Fire Fist from the jury of nine.

"Hey." she said. It was Katelyn I recognized the voice.

"Katelyn? Katelyn the fire fist?" I say. She nods.

"The one and only." she says getting up.

"Why are you here?" I ask. She goes and sits against the brick wall across from me.

"I resigned from my roll. Didn't wanna be apart of Zane's group of puppets." she says. I nod. "Why are you here Laurance." she asks. It shocked me.

"How do you-" she stops me.

"I know your name. You were mentioned a lot at O'khasis. In a good way. I guess.." she says. I nod.

"I was saved from the nether. They were trying to turn my into a shadow knight. I'm a shadow knight even if they didn't quite finish." I say. She nods.

"Why are you down here?" she asks. I chuckle.

"Rather not say." I whisper. She nods. I stand up. "I got to head back." I say. She nods.

"See yeah." she says. I nod walking away. She was actually nice. Not like the last time I met her...

Ok end of chapter. How do you think Laurance last met Katelyn? Any ideas?