Misfortune of are Love

A year had passed by in are world. Me and Aph were a happy couple. Katelyn and Aaron somehow got together. Im not even sure what happened to her mom. But as for Levin and Malachi they never really did bother me. They would ask every once and awhile how things are but..... They never really stalked me like they did when I first began this whole loving Aphmau thing. But now me and Aph sit in are room. 3 months had passed Aph was expected to have a baby but we didn't know what. I smiled at her she smiled at me. Except we didn't talk...

"Laurance?" she asks. I nod.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think the baby will be?" she asks. I think and stare at her stomach. Her stomach had grown medium sized I could at least just touch it. It was a nice.

"Well... What do you want it to be?" I ask her. She laughs.

"I really want it to be a girl." she says. I laugh and touch her stomach.

"I can see why.." I say. She shakes her head.

"Not for that reason... No its because.. I have a good name for her." she says. I smile and rub her stomach.

"And that is..." I look up at her.

"Lilith Garnet." she says. I stare.

"Garnet from...." she stops me by nodding. "I.... I love it." I say. She smiles.

Two Month Time Skip (lazy)

Aph wasn't feeling great today. Im not sure if its just her. Or the baby causing it. She had locked herself in the bathroom. Throwing up. Her stomach had gotten bigger. Im not sure if its something from the baby or what.

"Aphmau? Are you done?" I ask knocking on the door.

"Y-yeah..." she opens the door and falls into my arms. I catch her and fall back. She lays in my lap holding her stomach.

"Are you ok?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"N-no... Ah! I... Im in to much p-pain." she says her breathes were quick.

"Do you think your having the baby?" she shakes her head.

"That wouldn't make since it hasn't even been 9 months." she whispers. She lays her head down on my leg and holds her stomach.

"Do you think... Your having a mis carriage?" I ask. Her eyes widened.

"I don't know can we go head to the doctors to make sure?" she asks. I nod and call Katelyn and Aaron over. I help her up and walk out the door.

2 Day Later

She ended up really having a mis carriage. She sat on the bed her legs crossed her chin on her knuckles. I walk over and sit next to her.

"Its ok...." I mutter wrapping my arm around her shoulder. She starts crying silently. I felt like crying but I held it back. She cried. I rub her arm.

"You know... We could try again sometime we just need to give it time." I say. She shakes her head and crys. I sit in front of her and pull her into a hug. She wraps her arms around my shoulder and crys into my chest. A tear ran down my face but... I didn't cry....