New Girl

The girl sat on the couch upstairs. Her hair fixed up and everything. Aph follows me as we walk over to her.

"Hey." I say. The girl turns and stares at me. She had beautiful black eyes. I smile.

"Thank you for letting me stay here." she says. I nod. Aph steps forward.

"What's your name?" Aph asks. The girl nods.

"Im Isabel." (yes I just did that) Aph nods. I smile.

"So what brings you here?" Aph asks. Isabel smiles at me. In a 'flirty' way. I chuckle nervous.

"Well... I was chased here not exactly just walked up to the gate like 'Oh yeah let me in sexy." she says laughing. I stare because I WAS THE ONE WHO LET HER IN! I blush. Aph stares at her.

"Excuse me?" Aph says. Isabel smiles.

"It was a joke." Isabel says. I chuckle Aph stares at me. "What are your names?" she asks.

"Aphmau lord here. This is Laurance." Aph says motioning toward me. I nod and stop blushing.

"Laurance huh?" she says looking at me. I bite my lip chuckling. "Well... Where may I stay until I know what Im doing?" Isabel asks looking back at Aphmau.

"Follow me and i'll show you." Aph says getting up. Isabel nods and follows Aph to the ladder. I follow them once they go down.

We walk down the steps to the basement past my room. I realize there was a third room. Aph walks Isabel over to the door and motions her in. Isabel nods and walks in. Aph walks over to me.

"Ok... I don't trust her." Aph says. I stare where Isabel walked in.

"Why?" I ask. She laugh sarcastically.

"Why!? Laurance are you blind!? She just checked you out and called you sexy!" she whiskers harshly. I chuckle.

"What? Are you jealous?" I say mocking her. She stops and stares at me. "Calm down Aph. If there's a problem you will notice it." I say. She crosses her arms.

"I still don't trust her." she says. I nod.

"I know.." Isabel walks out of the room and over to us.

"Thank you for letting me stay here! Im off to go meet the others." Isabel says running off. I stare and sigh. Now I see why Aph doesn't trust her.

-4 Hours Later-

I awake from the nap I just had. I was tired from staying up all night. But... The question I was gonna go ask Aph was gonna be... I don't even know. Strange I guess? I get out of bed and pull on new clothes. I know Aph was gonna give the lord role to Levin tomorrow so.. I guess Aph needed a little break before she gave up the role. I fix my hair and go to the door and open it. I go upstairs. Aph sat at the table lost in her book. She didn't even notice me.

I slam my hand on the table making her jump. "Hey!" I say smiling. She throws the book at me. I catch it. "So Aph... I have a question." I say smiling evilly. She takes a breathes then grins and nods. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I ask. She stares at me shocked. I look off out the window. "Shocking I know. I bet-" she interrupts me.

"Sure." she says. I stop and slowly turn back to her, and just stare at her.

"W-what?" I say stuttering. I honestly thought she was gonna say no.

"Sure. I would love too." she says. I chuckle and nod.

"O-ok! Meet me at the tree house at 7pm." I say. She nods and goes upstairs. I stare. I thought she was gonna say no. I turn around Malachi and Levin stood there making me jump. Levin had his arm propped up against the wall leaning on it. Malachi stood there his arms crossed.

"Soooo.. You and mom huh?" Levin says. I stare at them surprised.

"Y-you heard that?" I say laughing nervous. They both nod.

"Be nice to her." Malachi says. "She hasn't been on a date since her and Garroth were a thing. We all know how that went down." Malachi says. Levin walks over to me and stares me down. I stare at him. He honestly scares me.

"Be kind to her or you'll regret it." Levin says. I nod. He backs up.

"I got to go get ready." I say walking past them downstairs.

Ok if you guys haven't noticed. Im making Levin VERY over protective over his mom. As for Malachi he isn't that over protective. Anywayysss hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.