Dreaming

I sit up.

"Someone explain to me what the hell is going on!" I shout they all stare at me.

"Well. We just arrived back in home from Scaleswind. You just helped me down from the carriage then collapsed." Aph says.

"You've been passed out the past hour. We didn't wanna move you." Katelyn adds. I stare. They all grin at me.

"Here." Aph stands up and sticks out her hand. "Lets go back to my place so you can explain." she says. I didn't smile I didn't know if I should. I take her hand and pull myself up. She starts heading to her house. I follow.

We walk down to my room. I follow her. She opens the door and motions me in. I go in and sit on the bed.

"Now what are you talking about?" she asks sitting on the table. I stare around the room and pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I guess I wasn't...

"Well..." I explain everything in the end Aph stared at me. I crack a small smile. She didn't respond.

"Laurance... You..." she stopped. "I don't even know what to say..." she stutters.

I sigh... "Im sorry to worry you.." I mutter. She didn't respond. "Aph, are you ok?" I ask standing up.

"I thought you were dead..." she mutters. I place my hand on her leg.

"Aph im not leaving especially not like that.." I whisper. She looked away. I put my forehead to hers she finally looks at me. I stare into her eyes she stares into my eyes. I lean into kiss her but stop Levin burst in the room.

"Hey g-" he stops. I quickly pull away from Aph and face him. He stared. Aph looks down blushing. "Am I interrupting something?" he asks pointing at us. I shake my head. He shakes his head. "Anyways um.. We are having a little get together at the barn tonight something to celebrate one Garroths life, second...." he coughs and motions toward Aph. Her birthday? I mouth. He nods.

"Ok what time at the plaza?"

"8pm at the barn. See you two there." he backs out of the room. Then he winks at me. I stare. Aph hops off the table and hops on my back covering my eyes. I stumble back and catch myself. She kicks my leg to make me walk.

"Um... What are you doing?" I ask. She laughs.

"I don't know..." she whispers in my ear. I shiver and chuckle.

"Well we got to get ready ok? So can you get off?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"No honey boo." she whispers. I chuckle.

"You wanna go there again?" I ask. She chuckles and pulls me back. I stumble back and fall back. I fall back onto the floor. She sequels. "You ok?" i ask. She nods in pain. I sit up and look at her. She lay there.

"Ok no... Im not ok.." she says sitting up. I help her stand.

"Do you need heap to your room?" I ask. She nods. I smile and help her to her room to change.