He's Almost Gone

Aph's POV

"Laurance!?!" I shout shaking him. "Aaron what did you do!?" I shout. They finished fending off the shadow knights.

"I did what was right." he says walking over to me.

"How was stabbing him do what's right!?" I shout. Tears streaming down my face. Zoey, and Donna run over.

"What happened!?" Zoey shouts dropping next to Laurance. Donna and Zoey pick up Laurance and head to the guard station. Aaron stared then looks at the other guards. I run after them.

2 Hours Later

I sat next to Laurance. Zoey and Donna helped tremendously but it wasn't enough Laurance had lost a lot of blood yet was still alive.

"Laurance..." I whisper. His eyes slowly open then shut. I look down and sigh.

"Aph.." someone says. I turn around Katelyn stood there. I smile and look back at Laurance. "Aphmau... Don't you have like healing powers or something?" she asks sitting on the other side. I nod.

"Yes, but I don't know how to work it." I say looking down.

"Why don't you try?" she asks.

"I tried it didn't work." I add.

"Try again." she whispers. I sigh and take Laurance's hand. I place my elbow on his chest and hold his head. I place my forehead on his hand and concentrate. It didn't work. I grin and drop his hand.

"It's not working." I say. She points. I try again and concentrate more. I squeeze my eyes shut and keep trying. A small light glows from my hand. I keep pushing it. It gets bigger and bigger. It flew me and Katelyn back. I fell to the other side of the room.

(back to Laurance's POV)

Everything was black I felt nothing. My mind was nothing. All I remembered was Aaron stabbing me. I know why he did it. I just hope this is how I die. Aph can find someone better in her life but- the black turns slowly to white then causes a burst. I felt all the pain threw out my body dim away. I open my eyes but saw nothing.

"Laurance?" someone asks. It was Aph.

"A-Aph where are you?" I ask moving my arms. I felt her stare at my eyes.

"K-katelyn... I think he's blind." Aph mutters.

"W-what!?" I say.

"I'll go get Zoey and Kawaii~chan." Katelyn says. I heard the floor creak as she got up.

"A-Aph..." I stutter. She takes my hand and runs her fingers threw my hair.

"Its alright Zoey will get your sight back." She says placing a kiss on my cheek. I smile even though I couldn't see her. I bet she was still beautiful.

-1 Hour Later-

Not long later. I knew someone was sitting in front of me I felt no pain as Zoey I think did her magic stuff.

"Ok, Laurance this spell is gonna make a huge bright light it will take away the blindness; just know it will cause a massive headache and more. Maybe even.... I would rather not say." she says. I nod. A huge light slowly got bigger and bigger all the sudden I can see colors again. My head hurt so I lean back on the bed. The light dims down and I saw the roof of the guard station. I stare then sit up. I saw Aphs beautiful face and Katelyn, Zoey.

"Can you see alright?" Aph says. I nod. She smiles.

"Great now if you get headaches or anything else inform me. Or Donna. Get better." She stands up and walks away. I stare at Aph's smile it was heart warming her beautiful eyes hair everything.

"I'll leave you two be." Katelyn says walking away. I stare then look at Aph she smiled.

"Are you alright?" she asks. I shrug. I felt alright.

"I guess." I say looking out the window.

"W-why did you try killing me?" she asks. I stare.

"I... I didn't try Gene he told over me physically so I did as he said I couldn't resist." I say. She stares.

"You almost killed me." she mummers.

"I know and I'm sorry... I'm here for you and I would never hurt you. I'll take a arrow, bullet, anything to keep you alive.." she stares then looks down slowly.

"Garroth always said that..." she whispers. I stare at her.

"Ever since I lay'd my eyes on you Aph..." I take her hand. "I knew you were different then other lords. Aphmau your a beautiful girl that has a great personality, I'm glad I'm not still blind." I say. She smiles a little dropping from her face. "If I was still blind I would miss this," I lift her face to mine. She stares into my eyes tears streaming down her face. "I would miss seeing your beautiful face in my darkest times..." she cracks a small smile. "I may be a shadow knight but you make my heart bright." I mummer. She smiles a tear going down her face.

"I love you." she whispers. I smile. I lean in and place my lips on hers she smiles then kisses back. I smile and place my hand on her arm. She pulls away and stares at me.

"You know what?" she asks heading to the ladder. I shake my head.

"What?"

"Follow me. Honey boo." she says mocking me. I roll my eyes and follow her down the ladder.