Doing What's Right

I stood at the gate with every other guard we stared. We saw a lot of shadow knights coming are way from down the path.

"What the..." Katelyn mutters. Then maybe that whole dream will come true maybe I do need to go back to the nether.

"Open the gate." I say. Aph grabs my arm and shakes her head.

"What are you doing?" she asks. I stare at her.

"Im doing what's right." I say shaking out of her grip. I turn back to the others. "Guys their most likely here for me." I say. "Let me out." I say. Aph shakes her head. Aaron walks over and opens the gate. I stare then start walking.

"Laurance..." I ignore her and walk out. Aaron shuts the gate. "Laurance!" she shouts running toward the gate. Aaron grabs her waist and holds her back. I look at her then turn back. I wall toward them. I stop as I realise Gene held a sword to Vylad throat.

"Why hello Laurance." he says approaching me.

"What are you doing?" I ask. He chuckles and pushes Vylad to his knees and points his sword at him.

"Well... Thought I could bring this sacrifice here to get you back in the nether." he walks around me. "You know your escape was rate in the middle of are plan." he says. I stare.

"How did you..." he cuts in.

"Laurance that dream was real." he says stopping at my back. "It just didn't end how we needed it to." He whispers in my ear.

"What?"

He walks back over to Vylad. "Your dream was real!" he shouts. "Now you must pay the price for leaving!" he shouts pointing the sword at Vylad.

"Don't kill him kill me." I say. Vylad stares at me and shakes his head.

"Laurance no!" Aph shouts running over. I turn as she runs toward. Oh no! I think. Zenix ran out of no where and tackles her pinning his sword to her throat.

"Long time no see old friend." he whispers. I look at the others who were about to run over, I shake my head. They stop.

"Let her go Gene. I'll do whatever just don't hurt her." I plead. Gene smirks.

"So your willing to let me take her to the nether." he asks. My eyes widen.

"Anything but that." I say. He chuckles.

"Ok lets agree." he says sticking out his glowing hand. I stare at it then take it. It shocked me causing me to collapse on my knees. He squeezed causing it to work more.

"What are you doing!?" I shout. He chuckles.

"Giving you your full shadow knight form. Now you obey me only me." he says. My clothes slowly turn red to shadow knight amour. I still had my memory's but couldn't control my actions.

"Kill her." Gene says. Zenix gets off Aph. She stands and stares at me.

"L-Laurance?" she asks stepping back.

"Kill her!" Gene shouts. I couldn't control my actions. I ran at Aph sword in hand. She takes her sword and dodges. I run again and slash her arm she collapsed. I walk over and hold my sword to her throat.

"How weak are you?" I ask my voice demonic.

"Don't do this..." she whispers.

"Your such a weakling such a foul I was expecting more of a fight to come from you but no." I say pushing the sword. Her face slowly turns red. I start laughing as she struggles to breath. But someone throws me off. My sword flying out of my hand. It was Aaron he ran at me sword it hand. Before I could run to get mine he stabbed me. I turn normal the sword threw my heart.

"Laurance!" Aph yells getting up. Aaron and the other guards attack the shadow knights. Aph runs over she covers her mouth tears in her eyes. I felt the blood leave me things turn blurry.

"Don't leave me..." she whispers. "I hate to do this but Im sorry." she pulling the bloody sword out. I scream. More blood leaves me. The pain goes away. Things go blurry.

"Laurance..." she whispers. "Laurance!" she shouts shaking me. I didn't respond. I closed my eyes and met a nice....

Sleep...