I Must Go

Me, Levin, Aph and Malachi stood in the guard station. Sasha sat in front of us tied up. She had told me they needed me back in the nether.

"Im going." I blurt. They all stare at me Sasha smiling.

"No Laurance you can't go." Aph says. I shake my head.

"If it's to seal the nether portal and keep are world safe im going." I say. She stares at me.

"I knew you would Laurance." Sasha says smiling. I glare at her.

"When do we leave?" I ask.

"Your not going!" Levin blurts. I stare. "I am the lord here I make the chooses." he says. I shake my head.

"Levin im Aph's guard. She gets to tell me if I go or not." I say looking at Aph. She stares.

"Can you give me time?" she asks. I nod.

"I need an answer tonight. Gene doesn't like waiting." Sasha says. I glare at her. Levin and Malachi walk out. I stare at Aph who looked down. She turns and walks out the door. I fix the ropes on Sasha and walk after Aph.

She walks down to the basement. I follow her. She opens the door to my room and walks in. She goes to the mirror and stares at her reflection. I stare at her.

"I need to go." I say staring at her in the mirror. She shakes her head.

"Laurance no... You could die this could be a trick." she says.

"I would rather be taken if it's to keep you safe from harm." I say taking a step over to her.

"I can't lose you." she says turning to face me.

I smile. "I know but if you let me go you won't lose me." I say. She stares at me.

"Laurance..." she mutters. I put my hands on her shoulder.

"Laurance... If you go and your gone longer than 1 year or 2... I'll be searching the woods and everywhere for you." she says.

I nod. "Agreement made." I say staring into her eyes. She stares at me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Laurance..." I interrupt her.

"This could be are last night together." I say. "You can choose what we can do." I say smiling. She chuckles and kisses me. I kiss her back. I go and lay her on the bed and pull off my shirt. She smiles and pulls off hers. I smile and kiss her neck. She chuckles. I go to her lips and kiss her.

She stops to take a breathe. "Just come back." she whispers staring into my eyes. I nod. She smiles and pull me down. I kiss her. She does the same.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up a while ago. I had told Sasha my choose and talked to Aph. She said she didn't remember what happened last night after we both got rid of are shirts. I remembered some of it but didn't say. Me and her walk to the gate to meet Sasha and the others. I stop before we get to the bridge.

"I love you... I will come back I promise.." I say. She nods. I kiss her lightly and pull away. We stare at each other then turn to walk to the gate. Everyone stood there even Levin and Malachi.

"Stay safe." Levin says approaching me. I nod and hug him then pull away. I walk over to the gate Sasha stood there her arms crossed. I approach her.

"Come on. We have to go." she says turning and walking away. I stare then turn back to the others. They all stare. Aph walks up to me and kisses me. I kiss her then she pulls away. I stare at her as Sasha pulls me back. The gate shuts. I stare at her. She stared at me. I already regret my choose...

-Later On-

We walk up the portal.

"Go." Sasha says. I stare and go down the steps.

I stop and think. "I don't wanna go." I say. She chuckles and rolls her eyes.

"Look i don't wanna play this game your going." she says. I shake my head. She trys pushing me in. I push her off. She puts her sword to my throat. "Im not playing your games. Im glad you get to die." she says harshly.

"Wha-" she pushes me threw the portal. I black out.

Last chapter for the day. Next few chapters gonna hut you with feels. (I hope at least)