Confession

I awoke to this time not Levin standing over nor Malachi. It was Isabel and Garroth. Aw crap.

"So you got out last night?" Garroth asks. I nod and sit up. He stares at me his eyes black. It was strange.

"Why don't you get over Aphmau and be with me?" Isabel says smiling. I glare and shake my head.

"Well... I guess we can go ask Aphmau who she really loves. Me obviously." he says. I chuckle sarcastically and get out of bed.

"Hold it right there." a voice says. I turn my head Aph stood there. Levin behind her.

"Aphmau my lord." she stops him.

"Levin is lord not me." she says. Garroth stares.

"As I was saying." he clears his throat. "Who do you love more. Myself or Laurance." Garroth asks. Aph stares. I look down. Isabel smiled at Aph. I look back up she still stared. Levin walks past her and walks over to me.

"I think Laurance." Levin says. I stare at him. He smiled. For once he didn't scare me. I smile back.

"Im sorry but..." Aph stops. "I love..." Garroth jumps in.

"Me yes! I love you Aphmau!" He says. Aph shakes her head and stares at me.

"I love Laurance." she says. My eyes widen. Garroth stares at me. I smile nervous. I had the feeling he was gonna... He runs at me and pins me to the wall. Do... that... I think. He stares at me the black eyes digging into my brain. I smile nervous.

"Why do you love him! He's a stupid shadow knight!" Garroth yells in my face. I almost forgot I was a shadow knight.

"We aren't all evil." I say. Garroth stares at me.

"Sure.. How can you even trust that? Have you even turned?" he asks. I stare. I felt like I was gonna turn. I push him off. He stares at me and storms away, Isabel following. I was gonna turn I felt that fire in my heart.

"Are you ok?" Aph says walking over to me. I put a hand up.

"Leave..." I say. The pain swept threw me. "Leave!" I say. She stares at walks out Levin following. I collapse on the ground. The pain shot threw me. I struggle to breathe. Don't turn... Don't turn... The pain dims down. I take a deep breath and calm myself.

-That Night-

I wake up to someone slapping my stomach. I quickly turn to my side.

"What was that!?" I shout. They cover mouth. I look over Malachi stood there. So did Levin. "What do you guys want now?" I ask pushing off his hand.

"One, we needed you to wake up. Second, something is up with Garroth and you need to come." Levin explains. I stare and sit up.

"Follow us." Malachi says walking out. I get up and follow them. They walk out the front door and down the steps. We walk up toward the guard station. They walk around the side and stop. I heard voices at the other side. I wall over and peak around. Garroth and Isabel stood there ducked under the trees. Levin pulls me back we listen.

"Garroth... You are doing great..." Isabel says. I peak around Garroth smiled. "I have a surprise for you." she says. I saw a guy with black hair walk out from behind the brush. He looked like... Zane!? The high priest!?

"Garroth... Glad to see you've done your job." Zane says. I stare. Zane pulls a potion out from his pocket.

"Don't they use that on Jurt of Nine people?" Malachi whispers. I nod. Garroth takes the potions and drinks it. His eyes changed to black. Then I remember. When I first met him he had blue eyes. They were black and he... That must of been why he acted like that.

"I feel great brother." BROTHER!? "Now I must be going." Garroth says walking away. Malachi pulls me back. I stare at them.

"So that really wasn't Garroth huh?" Levin say looking down. I nod and run my fingers threw my hair and sigh.

"Levin your the lord here, what should we do?" I ask. He looks up and sighs.

"I think we should inform mom in the morning. All three of us. As for now we all need are rest lets head back." he says. I nod as we turn to head back. Conflict is what I hate...

"Should we keep an eye on him? How will we break the spell?" I ask. They stop and stare at me.

"Maybe we can ask Zoey for something." Levin says turning around walking. I follow and nod. We walk inside. The boys going upstairs me going downstairs. I open the door and Aph sat at the table starring out the window. I stare at her.

"Uh... Hi?" I say shutting the door. She looks at me.

"Hey." she says looking back out the window. I stare at her and walk over to my dresser. "Laurance?" she asks. I look at her in the mirror; fixing my hair. I nod. "Um... Where were you?" she asks. I stop. I didn't know if I should say now or not.

I try holding back my words but they slip. "That wasn't Garroth..." I say. She stares confused. "He... That wasn't him. Haven't you noticed that his eyes are black not blue?" I ask. She looks down at the table and nods. "I think he's under a spell" I say looking back in the mirror. Then I realize she was holding a little potion. I stare at it in the mirror. "What's that you have?" I ask turning around. She stares at me and shakes her head smiling.

"N-nothing..." she says. I raise an eyebrows and nod slowly. I walk over and grab at the potion. She pulls it back. I grab and we start tugging at it. "Let go!" she shputs pulling. I shake my head and pull it out of her hands. She quickly looks down. I raise an eyebrow and stare at her. Then look down at the label. It said, Love at first sight. Potion will work once given to someone threw water. I stare at it then at her.

"Y-you..." I stutter with my words. She looks up and laughs nervously. "Y-you... You were useing this on me!?" I shout enough for her to hear no one else. She shakes her head.

"N-no..." she tries taking my hand. I pull away anger floods me.

"So!? You were useing me weren't you!? For your over benefit!" I shout. She stares at me. I take the potion and throw it at her feet. She stares tears rolling down her face. "You were useing me..." I say staring at her harshly. She looks up at me. I shake my head and turn away. I slam my hands down on the dresser and look down taking a deep breath. She walks over and touches my arm lightly. I look away.

"Laurance... I..." I interrupt her.

"You were gonna use me. Toy with my feelings." I say. She shakes her head.

"Im sorry... I never wanted to give it to you... I was forced... Or they were gonna kill Levin and Malachi." she says grabbing my arm. I stare down.

"Who?" I ask. She sighs.

"Zenix... From the nether..." she says. My eyes widen.

Him....