Are History

(back to the main story Laurence's pov)

I stare at Aph she stares at me.

"Y-your that girl.." I whisper. She stares and smiles.

"I knew your name sounded familiar." she says. The lightning bugs flew around us the pink peddles falling. It was a paradise. She stares.

"My home destroyed... My parents gone... My dad was a shadow knight. I got beaten up for it and you saved me." she says taking a step closer to me.

"I helped because no one else did... You were getting beaten I wasn't gonna stand and watch that happen. Aph you ran. I wanted to help you." I say trailing off.

"I ran because I was afraid for you to see me like that. The huge hole in my shirt the scar I had... I still have.." she says lifting up then side of her shirt. A scar sat there.

"I could have helped you if you hadn't ran." I whisper.

A tear goes down her face. "I know... Then I bumped into that guy in the field I didn't know it was you.." she says. I stare at her and take her hand.

"Someday you said..." I whisper.

"Someday..." she replies. She gently places her lips on mine. I kiss back wrapping my arm around her waist. I heard laughing coming from the bottom of the tree. I pull away from Aph and look down. Dante, Levin and Malachi stood there.

"I knew it!" Dante shouts. "I thought I knew you from somewhere! Laurance you just disappeared after that day!" Dante shouts.

I chuckle. "I thought that two... But me disappearing was for another reason..." I say. Dante grins. I take Aphs hand and pull her to where we came up. I pull her down. I jump to the ground.

"Watch out!" she shouts. I was about to turn around but I collapse to the ground on my stomach the air blown out of me. She gets off me pulling me up.

"Sorry. But let's head back we both have explaining to do." I say. She nods. The others chuckle and turn walking back. I laugh and go back up the tree. Aph looks back at the others then follows. I get to the top. Aph stares.

"Um.. What are you doing?" she asks. I take a step back and ready myself to jump.

"Im gonna jump." I say. Her eyes widened with fear. "I mean not like that! Im gonna jump across the tree tops so we don't have to walk back." I say. She sighs and walks to the edge. I chuckle. I put my hands on her waist and give her a little push. She falls forward and screams. I quickly pull her back.

"You jerk!" she says hitting my arm. I chuckle. "But Laurance that's a really long jump... You sure you can make that?" she asks concern in her voice. I nod and go back to where I was standing. I ready myself to jump. She moves out of the way. I take a step back and a deep breathe. I knew these tree tops were sturdy though. I run and jump. I fly toward the tree top. I tuck and roll almost falling off. I can't believe I just made that HUGE jump. I look back Aph stared.

"Um... I mite fail so be prepared to catch me please?" she asks. I nod and ready myself. I go to the end of the top. I put myself in a sturdy position and look at the tree. Aph stood there taking a deep breath. She steps back and runs. She jumps. She fly's toward me. I grab her falling back. The air blown out of me again. She sits up on my waist and stares at me. My face all red.

"Are you ok?" she asks. I give a small thumbs up. She gets off me. I take a deep breath and get up. I look at the tree tops they were sturdy. I run and jump to the next tree and keep on going. Aph following. I get to the last tree top and miss it. I hang onto the edge. I saw thorns below me. Aph jumps over me and crawls over. She stickes out her hand. I take it and pull myself up. I saw the village. I see the ledge of the gate. I stare.

"You ready?" I ask. She nods. I take a step back and jump over. I get into the gate almost jumping over it. Aph smiled over at me. It was another huge jump. I stand on the ledge and ready myself to catch her. If she didn't make this jump. She could die or be badly injured.

"I will catch you! Don't worry just jump!" I shout. She bits her lip and ready herself.

"Promise?" she asks. I nod even though I couldn't quite keep it. I shake my head and ready myself to catch her. She runs and jumps. Her jump looked perfect until half way. She wasn't gonna make it. I dive toward her. I try grabbing her waist but fail. She flew past me and hit the ground with a scream and thump.

"Aphmau no!" I scream. Then I realize I was heading straight for a tree. Aww crap... I went head first into the tree side. A pain shot threw my head. I fall down onto the ground. I push myself to sit up. Aph my there passed out. I crawl over and hold her head in my arms. She was barely breathing.

"Help! Someone help please!" I shout at the top of my lungs.