A Walk In the Woods

I follow her threw the woods. She stopped and looked back at me. I run over catching up.

"Slow poke." she says laughing. I roll my eyes. She turns and walks. I go to her side.

"Where are we going?" I ask looking around.

She chuckles. "You'll see soon enough." she says. I smile.

-2 Hours Later

We push past some bushes. I got hit in the face with a branch once or twice still didn't know where we were going though. She pushes and ducks under a branch and walks into a clearing. I roll under and stare. A pink tree sat there. The peddles floating down to the ground. I stare. She smiles and starts climbing it. I follow her. She climbs threw the branches and stands on one. I go and grab onto one. I stare we could look over the forest and could see the village. Aph goes and sits. I stand and admire the view then sit next to her.

"Beautiful huh?" she asks. I nod.

"Why did you take me out here?" I ask. She chuckles.

"You'll see when the sun sets." she says looking at me. I smile and kiss her cheek. She smiles at me then looks over the trees. I stare the sun started to set. She stands I do to. Little flickers of lights appear probably lightning bugs. I stare the sun went down fully they all flew around the tree then they flew away brighter than the stars. I stare as they light up Aphs face.

"Wow..." that was all I could say. Aph looks at me. I look at her. She smiles.

"You have a little bug on your noses." she chuckles. I saw the flickering light. I chuckle and swipe it off. She takes a step close and wraps her arms around my waist. I stop the Aph turns into the girl I met long ago. She hugged me like she did that day I saw her. She stared at me turned and ran. She dropped a book. I pick it up. Flipping threw the pages I found an interesting one it read,

Who ever is reading this I wanted to say. My name is Aphmau. This boy at school he seemed nice his name was Laurance. At the time he had orange that I didn't find pleasing but whatever. He never talked to me. He only talked to his other friends Garroth knew him. I'd always ask Garroth about Laurance he never really told me much... Laurance always stood up for his friends and everyone else except me until... The one day I was leaving school... The two older kids came and started beating me up and tearing at my clothes. Laurance had ran over and stopped them all. He may have knocked them all out but, even though he was gonna be in big trouble. I'm glad he helped me. He walked toward me to help me. I get up and I ran home as I'm writing this I have a huge scar on my side its not good. I hope I can find someone to save me like that someday. He turned and face me before he was gone. I knew then I would see him again someday.

Someday soon...

I let go of Aph and stare at her.

"A-Aphmau.." I mutter. She stares confused then it flickers in her eyes.

"L-Laurence..." she whispers.

What do you guys think?! I threw that back story at yall! Anyways sorry for the short chapterchapters I haven't been able to write a lot!