A Fight

-That Morning-

I awake on top of Aph. Last night seemed like a blur after she told me to kiss her. She wore the same black tank top with the shorts. I sit up slowly struggling to not pass out. I rub my eyes and get off her. I stand up and stretch. I heard a knock at the door. I go over and open it. Garroth stood there. With no hesitation I pin him to the wall.

"Hey! Get off me!" he shouts trying to push me off. I didn't budge. I grab his shirt collar and push him against the wall. I heard the bed creak Aph must have woken up.

"Laurance what are you doing?" she asks her voice sounding drained. I stare him in the eyes. Anger flooding me. I let go of him and back up. He stands and stares at me.

"Why the hell did you do that to her!?" I shout. He stares at me and laughs.

"This is a fight for her love you know..." he says laughing. I stare at him.

"Garroth you already know who I love." Aph says.

"So it doesn't mean I can't get my own taste of Aphmau." he says laughing. Aph stared. I hope he was drunk if he wasn't well I was about to break his sorry butt.

My eyes widen and I snap. "Take..." I take a step closer to him. "That.." I take a big step to him. "Back.." I say harshly getting close to his face.

He pushes me back and runs out the door. I didn't hesitate I run after him. He was gonna take that back no matter what I needed to do. Aph ran after. I tackle him. He pushes me and punches at me. I try and punch him he blocks it and pushes me back. I shake my head and run at him.

"Hey what's going on!?" Nicole shouts. I ignore it and punch at him. He punches me in the face making me fall back. We punch and kick at each other.

"Hey!" Aaron shouts. People gather around us. I punch at him he kicks me.

"Take it back!" I shout running at him. I throw him on the ground and punch him.

"Laurance!" Aph shouts. I ignore it. He throws me off and kicks me in the chest. I stumble back. I get ready to run at him. Someone grabs me from behind. Aaron and Katelyn held me back. I struggle to get out. Nicole and Aph held back Garroth.

"Let!" I shout my breathes quickening. "Go!" I shout louder. They didn't budge.

"What the hell is going on!?" Aaron shouts. I squirm then calm down. My breathes shortening.

"He said he wanted to get a 'taste!' of Aph!" I shout trying to get out of their grip.

"What the hell Garroth!" Katelyn yells. They both lose their grip a little. I quickly run out out of their grip toward Garroth. He was gonna pay!

"Laurance!"

"Stop him!"

People shout. I turn into my shadow knight form and stop half way there. They all stare at me fear in there eyes.

"I said take it back!" I shout. He shake's his head. I back up and run at him.

"Laurance!" Aph shouts. Next thing I know pain shot threw my head. I flew into a wall and get knocked out.

-A While Later-

I slowly wake up my head pounding.

"What was that?" someone asks. Things were a blur. I slowly sit up. Someone walks up to me and pushes me back down. It was Aph.

"Aph.." I mutter. She smiles and runs her hands threw my hair.

"Just lay down.." she mutters. She turns her head. I heard shouts. "Laurance stay here.." she says worry in her voice. I stare and slowly pass out again.

-That Night-

I wake up from a nightmare. I frantically look around the room in panic.

"Aph..." I kept muttering. I got up then realize I was in a cell again. I look around saw no one. Then Aph appears from the door. "Aph.." I say relieved. She stares at me and walks over.

"Laurance.." she says taking my hand. I nod. A tear dropped from her face.

"Im sorry to say but..."

"Garroth... He's..."

"Dead..."