Dream?

Me and Aph walk toward the plaza. I was greeted by the many people I once knew. Im glad they stay'd. They all walk away and go back to what they were doing.

"Laurance! Your back!" a voice says. I knew that voice it belonged to Isabel.

"What are you doing here?" I ask glaring at her. Aph grabs my arm I ignore it.

"Oh calm down.. Im not gonna try and take you from Aph." she says. I glare at her then look at Aph. She nodded.

"Ok.." I mutter. Aph takes my hand and starts pulling me toward the dance floor. People jump out of the bushes and hold swords to everyone's throat. Lastly Gene walks over to me. I step in front of Aph.

"Well, well we found you." Gene laughs.

"What do you want?" I ask. He stares at me and chuckles.

"All we need is you back in the nether.." he says taking a step closer to me. I start backing up Aph does the same.

"Well I didn't want to do this but you leave me no chose." A sword appears in his hand. He runs at me. I push Aph away and blocks his sword. It cut my arm. He pulls back and stabs at me. I jump out of the way and stumble to catch myself. This time he stabs me.

"Laurance!" Aph screams. I fall back. Gene turns and faces Aph. Laurance kept echoing in my mind but I felt nothing. Then it wakes me up. I open my eyes.

-Back to reality-

I wake up on the ground Aph huddled over me. I stare and slowly realize what happened.

"Are you ok!?" she asks shaking me. Aaron and Katelyn also stare down at me. I slowly nod.

"W-what happened? W-where's Sasha the nether?" I ask. She stares at me confused.

"What?" she asks. I stare.

"What do you mean Laurence?" Katelyn asks.

"W-what? What just happened?" I ask. She chuckles.

"Laurence nothing happened we just got back home to Phoenix Drop from Scaleswond remember?" she asks. I stare my eyes widen.

"W-wait s-so that was a d-dream?" I stutter.

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! Yet again sorry for the short chapter i've been busy again.