hold on forever

hey guys it's me e!

here's chapter one! ily all so much!

x ~e

June 10, 2017 ~~~ 6:16pm

(Ebony's P.O.V.)

I'm so happy to be on my way to home. The twisty Maryland roads feel so familiar to me, like an old friend greeting me. Everything looks so different in America, but good different, like home. I've been in Russia for the last month on homestay. It was amazing, and the most incredible experience of my life, but I wasn't allowed to contact my family and friends at all. I miss everybody terribly and I can't wait to give everybody huge hugs. I'm coming home a few hours early, and I don't have my phone so I have no way to contact them. It will be a surprise when the Taxi pulls into my driveway. Hopefully everybody will be home... Wouldn't it be bad if I got there and the house was empty?!

Russia was crazy fun. I got the opportunity to go through the homeschool program Caleb and I use, my host Iskra and her family were so nice to me. I loved every moment of it, and I even learned some Russian. I'll miss my host family, but we have each other's e-mails. I know we'll be friends forever, we had such a special connection together. She spoke pretty good English, and I showed her my channel and Bratayley. I don't know if she totally understood, but she still watched my videos and commented in Russian. Although I'll miss her, I'm glad to be five minutes away from everybody I love!

The taxi pulls into the driveway and I don't see anybody, but the car's in the driveway. The cab driver helps me with my huge bag and I pay him. He pulls out and heads down the road. I sling my backpack over one shoulder and walk up to the front door. I open it and shout, "Hellooooo!"

"Ebony!" A little girl's voice shrieks. Hayley sprints up to me and throws her arms around me.

"Ebby! You're home!" Yells Mum, Katie, Dad, Annie and Billy follow close behind her. I'm suffocated in hugs from everybody.

"How was your trip?" They all ask, Dad takes my bags and sets them aside.

"Good!" I say, I'm dying to insist where Caleb and Joey are, but I keep my mouth buttoned. Mum leads me to the kitchen and I sit down at the island. Mum grabs a muffin for me, and I take a bite.

"Mmmm, Mum I've missed your muffins," I say. Everybody giggles. Annie and Hayley sit on either side of me and keep giving me hugs.

"I missed you Ebby!" Says Hayley, hugging me for the third time.

"Me too!" Says Annie, joining the hug.

Once I've finished my muffin, I can't bear not asking the question. "Uhm, where are Joey and Caleb?" I ask.

"Oh my goodness!" Mum says, doing a facepalm. "I was so caught up in you getting home I totally forgot! They're outside in the back yard, go see them! They've missed you so much."

"Thanks," I say and I book it out the door and onto the porch and lean on the railing, squinting at the setting sun. Then I see him, my perfectly perfect incredible bubs. He's standing across from Joey, with a ball in his hand and his hand extended backward, like he's about to throw it to Joey, who's holding a bat. His knees are bent slightly and his eyes are squinting. His contagious smile is spread wide across his face. He's wearing tan shorts and his light blue shirt, and outfit I know he knows I love on him. I stay on the porch for a few seconds, simply admiring the pure beauty of my lovely boyfriend.

"You ready Joey?" His half shouts into the dim dusk air. My heart soars at the sound of his voice, and I can't take it just looking at him anymore. I start down the stairs to the lawn and Joey's eyes dart up to me and his mouth hangs open, then he grins.

"Joey, if you look away from the pitcher the ball will-" he begins to scold Joseph.

"EBBY!" Screams Joey and he begins sprinting to me. Caleb's head whips around and grins ever bigger than before, like a kid on Christmas. Joey reaches me and I embrace him in a long hug.

"I love you so much, Joseph," I say.

"I love you too," he says. Caleb comes up behind him, still grinning. I look up from Joey's hug and smile back at him. Joey lets go of me and steps back for Caleb to hug me. I spread my arms open and he steps in. I wrap my arms around his tall, thin frame and he pulls me in close. I love him so much, I missed him so much, I needed him so much. He smells so good, it's refreshing and he looks so, so adorable. I've never had such feelings for anybody, ever at this moment. I want to hold him in my arms like this, I want every day to be like this moment. I want to hold on forever.

pssst! make sure to vote if you enjoyed, I'm trying to get too 100 votes!