this is not gonna be good

hey guys! i'm back! sorry about no chapter on monday. i've got a really, really busy weekend bc i have family coming up to see my sister's play so im not sure if there will be a chapter next monday either :( -e

so anyway, if you forgot whats happening in the book, ebony, joey, and caleb just arrived in england to stay with joey's best friend andy and his family, AND his sister just so happens to be a girl named Zoey who bullied ebony in when she lived in england. so yeah, the scene is they are meeting the family just now at the airport! (this is in CALEB'S P.O.V.)

70 votes = new chapter

CALEB'S P.O.V.

Zoey grins at Ebony and I and wiggles her fingers, waving. "Heyyy!" She says really high pitched and drawn out. She runs up to us and basically shoves Ebony aside and throws her arms around me. I hug her back awkwardly, but she just keeps holding on tighter. When she finally lets go she takes a look at Ebony.

"Hi..." Zoey says, Eb waves slightly and mutters a hello, but she's obviously bitter about what Zoey just did. Which was completely uncool of her to hug me like that. "Hah, so I see you're still wearing those glasses. I hope you don't... Trip and fall..." She cackles and Ebony just looks at her feet. Zoey takes a few steps closer to her, as if she was going to run right into her but then stops, a few inches away from her. She's still smiling, but that's when Ebony begins sneezing. I've gotten used to her having allergy attacks, seeing as it happens often. We joke she's allergic to the entire world. But this is different, it's not funny. She looks miserable. Zoey looks at her and lifts the corner of her top lip up and raises her eyebrows to indicate awkwardness. She tries to make eye contact with me, but I ignore her and turn to Ebony.

"Are you okay, Eb?" I ask her, taking her hand. I think she tries to nod but I can't really tell, because every time she tries to say something she interrupts herself with another sneeze.

"Um... Bless you," Zoey says, looking down at Ebony in disgust. That makes me even more angry. First the 'trip and fall' thing... now this.

I look around to see if there's anything she could be allergic to. That's a lot of possibilities, but to start off I don't think there are any cats in here. So maybe pollen? Or... I look to Zoey and then realize. Perfume. She is definitely wearing perfume. "Uh, I'm pretty sure its your perfume..." I say. Then look to Ebony, she nods.

"Oh! Well maybe we should just leave her alone, then!" Says Zoey, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward her family to meet her mom. I look back to Ebony as I'm dragged away from her. She looks miserable and I see her walking away swiftly, toward the women's rooms.

"Mum! This is Caleb, from America!" She says, putting an arm around me. I smile and say hello, but I don't like how Zoey is acting... Something is very off putting.

"Hello Caleb! Your accent is just so cute!" Says her mom, who is named Kim. I look to see Joey and Andy already running around and having loads of fun. I smile at them and then Joey runs over.

"CALEB! This is my best friend Andy," he says, gesturing toward his friend.

"Nice to meet you," I say.

"WOAH! Joey! You didn't tell me he sounded AMERICAN!" Says Andy, in awe. I laugh.

"Of course he sounds American! Are you mental?" Asks Joey.

"No! But I wasn't expecting it!"

Joey is laughing hysterically, "you're bloody mental."

"No! You are!" Andy screeches, they begin chasing eachother around some more and Zoey giggles.

"So, where's Ebony gone?" Asks Kim, frowning. "We need to tell everybody about the surprise!" Then she turns to me, "we have been keeping something from you, it's a huge surprise that's something we're going to be doing the week!" I smile excitedly and then she turns back to her daughter, "so where's Ebony?" She ask.