on our way to england

heyy guyss

 my dad and his girlfriend ( Isabelle-Reed 's) mom ARE IN PANAMA!!!! what the heck?! why weren't the kids invited?! lol!! x-e

65 votes = new chapter on monday

OKAY YA'LL THIS IS IN CALEBS P.O.V. SO DONT GET CONFUSED!!!

CALEB'S P.O.V.

By the time we get through to the plane gate side of the airport, we only have a half an hour to get some breakfast. I look to Ebony. She looks really serious, like she's worried and concerned, wanting to make it to the plane in time. Her lips are in a thin line and her eyebrows are furrowed together. As she takes another step a lock of her short brown hair falls into her face, covering one of her eyes. She tries to blow it away from her by blowing out of the corner of her mouth, but it keeps falling into her eyes. She begins walking more stiffly, and balls her fists, angry.

"Eb," I say, taking her arm and guiding her to stop walking. Joey stands behind us and looks at us.

"What?" She says in her adorable British accent. I reach up and tuck her hair behind her ear, out of her face. She smiles softly.

"We got this," I say.

"I know, I'm just kinda freaking out. I don't want to miss the flight and-" she hesitates, looking at Joey. I know she's also very stressed out about seeing Zoey, her friend who's family we're staying with. Zoey went to Ebony's school in England, before she came to America and said some pretty awful things to her. Ebony hasn't given me any direct examples of things she's said, but I get the point that it was pretty bad.

"We'll be fine," I tell her, taking her arm. She smiles at me from the side of her mouth, like she normally does. I rub her arm.

"Alrighty guys! Like Ebony said, we don't want to miss the flight!" Eight year old Joey says loudly. "And I want some American Starbucks before we cross over to England!"

"There's a difference between the two Starbucks?" I ask as we begin walking to the closest Starbucks. Ebony mouths no but Joey nods.

"Of course! The American stuff was made in America, and the British stuff was made in England! They are obviously different!"

Ebony smiles at her brother and I take her hand, laughing, "is that so?" I ask.

"Yeah!" He exclaims. Caleb and I just keep laughing at him as he skips up to the Starbucks line, his mouth wide open in a long grin.

"Are you excited to see your mates Joey?" Ebony asks, sounding very British.

"Yeah! And they're gonna think you're so cool, Caleb! I doubt they've ever heard an American accent in person!"

I smile, "I hope they're super impressed."

We get our Starbucks and wait at the gate of our plane. The ride will be a whole six hours, something I'm not super looking forward to, but at least I have Joey and Ebony to entertain me. We get called up and when we board the plane we see the set up is not what we expected. There is two seats on one side and one seat on the other. We thought we'd be three in a row. "I'll sit alone," I say.

"NO! I WANNA SIT ALONE! PLEASEEE!?" Begs Joey, Ebony and I exchange glances.

"Okay, if you really wanna sit alone, you can" she says, and Joey sets up with his iPod across the aisle. I let Ebony have the window seat and she automatically puts her head on my shoulder. I take out the blanket we decided to share and spread it over us, after buckling her seatbelt because I'm pretty sure she's already fallen asleep. We take off and I look to Joey, who's eyes are full of excitement. Once we're in the air he returns to looking at his iPad, playing some game. I look at Ebony, who's leaning on my shoulder. She looks so perfect. Her hair is tucked behind her ear and her doll-like lips are parted ever so slightly. Her eyes are closed, behind her adorable black rimmed glasses, and her eyelids have some shimmer on them. I'm guessing it was from last night when Katie, Brennan, and Ryan came over for a dinner party. She looked so cute last night, with her simple purple dress. She knows I love it on her, it's what she wore on our first date. Back then it was much too big for her, but she can fill it out better now. Even if she's still probably about half the size of me. I put my arm around her and lean my head against her's, smelling the familiar scent of her coconut shampoo mixed with Moroccanoil. I really hope she has a great time this week. I know she was really worried about seeing Zoey, who was mean to her at school when she lived in England. I know it was really hard for her, and I want to make sure she's happy. It makes me so sad when she's sad, and she's been going through a lot lately. I look at her again, her head is slipping down my arm and I adjust her position. She's a fairly deep sleeper, but she's really cute when she's asleep. Even last spring when her allergies were really bad and she was snoring, something about her is so cute. I decide I'll need to get some sleep when we're flying, because the time change is gonna be really hard. I lean my head against the seat and nod off to sleep.

~

"GET UP SLEEPYHEADS!" Joey whisper-screams to Ebony and I.

"Are we there?" She asks sleepily, lifting her head from my arm.

"Almost!" He says, grinning.

Eb moans and buries her head in my shoulder, "I don't feel like getting up," her muffled voice says. I laugh and lift her head up. She frowns at me jokingly, and then the pilot announces we are about to land. I take her hand and Joey returns to his seat, his hands pressed against the airplane window.

"Oh! I see the ocean! I've missed Brighton!" He exclaims.

"Wow! That's beautiful," I say, peering out the window to see a deep blue ocean, and the flashing lights of a city. Ebony smiles, but it's not the normal smirk she always has, it seems artificial.

The plane lands and we get off. We're supposed to meet Zoey, her brother (and Joey's best friend) Andy, and their mom, Kim at the luggage belt. (Their dad, Rob is at work.) Joey is basically sprinting along the hallways, I can tell him and Andy are pretty close friends, because he doesn't even want to waste a second walking. Eb is struggling to keep up with Joey's running and my long strides, so I take her hand and pull her with me. We see the sign that indicates we're about to enter the luggage belt room and I feel her tense up. But we enter and follow alongside Joey.

He screams, "ANDY!" And begins sprinting top speed toward a boy around his age who has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's standing in front of a middle aged woman, who's wearing an athletic looking outfit and then I see a teenage girl who must be Zoey. She has long blonde hair, which has been curled at the ends, and extremely short shorts with a belly shirt. She's on her phone but when she hears Joey scream, her head whips up from whatever she was doing. A smile plasters across her face, which I notice has heavy makeup on. We make eye contact and she winks. What the heck?! That's when I remember, Zoey watches Bratayley. And by the way she just looked at me, I can tell this is going to be one awkward visit.

65 votes = new chapter on monday!!!

qotd: what country are you from?

aotd: america

ily all x-e