ella and eden

hey guyss

i havent updated for a week so if you need some catch up ebony, caleb, and joey are staying in ebony and joey's home town in england with joey's best friend andy. but andys' older sister, zoey bullied ebony when she went to school in england. they just got to the house and now zoey's friends (who also bullied ebony) are coming over to meet caleb

65 votes = new chapter on monday!

p.s. this chapter is back into eb's p.o.v.

EBONY'S P.O.V.

"Hi I'm Eden!" Eden says to Caleb. A shiver runs down my spine when I hear her voice. I inch closer to Caleb and thankfully he understands what I'm hinting at and wraps his arms around me.

"And I'm Ella!" Says Ella.

"Um, hey I'm Caleb," he says.

"We know, silly!" Eden laughs, flopping down on the bed beside us.

"Yeah! We looove Bratayley!" Ella adds.

"All of us!" Says Zoey, laughing. She wedges herself between Caleb and I, pushing me farther down the bed.

"Hi Ebony, you haven't grown much I see..." Says Eden.

"Um, your haircut looks... Nice," says Ella sarcastically. Eden giggles.

"I didn't know the look of 40's Mum was in style in America!" Says Zoey sarcastically. Ella snorts and covers her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Hey, stop that," says Caleb protectively.

"Sorry Caleb, we all just found it very curious that you chose her when you could do better." Says Eden, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Much better," Zoey adds, placing a hand on Caleb's knee and smiling at him. I frown and my stomach is tied in a knot. This is just as bad as last time I was in Brighton. It becomes harder for me to catch my breath and all my thoughts become locked on what they're doing. I don't want to have a panic attack in front of them, I can't.

"I have to go," I say softly, and get up, my feet hitting the floor softly and I begin toward the door.

"Ebony don't," says Caleb, but he's interrupted by Zoey saying something I can't hear. I run to the bathroom down the hall and close the door behind me. I don't know if I can do this, but there's no way to get out of it now. I'm stuck here. At least it's evening on the first night, so that leaves four more. I can do this. I look at myself in the mirror. I look exhausted, my hair's a mess across my head, and there are dark circles under my eyes. I splash some water on my face in hopes to brighten it up, but water gets on my shirt and my hands come away black with makeup. Crap. I forgot I put on mascara. I look in the mirror and to my horror, it's worse than I thought, dripping down my cheeks, and a few black dots of makeup water have gotten on the rim of my shirt. How cute. I search for eye makeup remover and find some to clean myself up as best I can and then I return to the room, where I find Eden basically on top of Caleb.

"Where's Zoey?" I ask.

"Oh she's gone to get strawberries for us," says Ella, who's sitting on the bed and taking Snapchats. Caleb makes frantic eye contact with me and when they aren't looking her mouths help me. I hate them climbing all over my boyfriend like he's a jungle gym, and I can't help but wonder if he secretly likes it. Sure, I'm used to running into fans and them kissing him on the cheek, but this is different. These girls harassed me to the point of me becoming home schooled, constantly telling me I wasn't good enough. And now, they're taking Caleb from me. Zoey comes back into the room with strawberries and thankfully, Caleb draws the line when Eden offers to feed him one.

Zoey turns to me, "Ebony! Did you accidentally pee on your shirt? The pee goes in the toilet in England! I don't know about America but... You look mental right now." She says, Eden and Ella erupt in loud giggles.

"Yes, you do look mental!" Agrees Ella, Zoey nods at her, but Eden's too busy trying (once again) to feed Caleb a strawberry to notice. I sigh and glare at them, and sulk on one of the white chairs by the window.

~

Dinner is the same as all afternoon, and I'm so relieved when Ella and Eden leave. Caleb and I say we're tired and begin to go up to our room to sleep.

"Goodnight Cae," Zoey says as we walk through the living room, then turns to me. "I've heard you call him that in the vlogs, Ebony. I can tell he really likes it. I hope you don't mind I call him that as well," she says cooly. I grit my teeth, I'm the only one who calls him Cae. Nobody else... Well nobody else but Zoey now I guess.

"Sure. That's fine," I whisper stiffly. She nods and makes a high pitched giggle noise that reminds me of Umbridge from Harry Potter.

"Thanks! Well goodnight then!" And she skips away, tossing a lock of her golden hair over her shoulder.

I give Joey and Andy hugs before Caleb and I go up to our room. I'm glad Joey's having so much fun...

Caleb and I get into the huge bed and he puts his hand in mine. "Today was crazy," he whispers.

"Today was awful," I whispered even quieter.

"Eb," he says, stroking my hair.

"Did you like it?" I ask.

"Like what?"

"Those girls all over you."

"No. They're annoying, you're the only girl I want." He leans in and puts an arm around me, pulling me close.

"Are you sure?" I ask, not wanting to sound envious, but at the same time dying to know if he enjoyed it.

"Positive," he whispers.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too," he says, and with that, I nod off to sleep.

qotd: have you met bratayley?

aotd: no! :(((( and im not meeting them any time soon either