this is ebony...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sooo one of you guys requested that I show you what Ebony looks like. I have a very strong mental image of what she's supposed to look like, but it's nobody I really know of. 

Ebony is supposed to have medium length curly chestnut brown hair that she straightens a lot of the time, she's very small for her age, short, hazel eyes, pale skin, freckles, she wears glasses but has one eye that is half blind and makes it look slightly unfocused.

Ebony isn't what you might think of when you think of a stereo typical beautiful girl, but she's still beautiful.

\/

\/

\/

Sooo this is Ebony!^^^ 

In this picture her hair is straightened and she's taken her glasses off because she's going to bed (as you can see.) She's not upset, but she's tired and it's late but she's having a conversation with Caleb (who she's looking at.) They're about to go to bed after a day of fun with Annie, Hayley, and Joey.

In this one it's a screenshot from one of the vlogs where Katie is talking to her about something while they are in the waiting room at one of Caleb's doctors appointments

In this one it's a screenshot from one of the vlogs where Katie is talking to her about something while they are in the waiting room at one of Caleb's doctors appointments. He didn't like Ebony to go in during them in case there happened to be bad news so she waited with Annie, Hayley, and Katie in the waiting room. 

(the actress is young Shailene Woodley btw)

comment down below what you thought she looked like and if this is what you thought she looked like because I'm really interested to see!

***Also, sorry it's been so long since I've last updated. I've been SO busy, but trust me I'm working on it!!!****

If this can hit 60 votes I'll give you guys a chapter tomorrow or this weekend!

ily guys sm

xx-e