Wolfy

Name: She dosent really have a name but you can call her Wolfy

Age: 16

Gender: Girl

Type: WereWolf

Appearance: look at the Media
-Wolf Form-

Personality: Sweet, nice, shy until you get to know her, if you back stab her she will rip you to shreds, shes fierce when she needs to be, friendly, curious, dosent know how to react around un armed humans

Back Story: She grow up in a pack of normal wolves when her mother abandoned her when she was five. The wolves excepted her as there own. When she was oh most 16 a young pup was token from her pack, she followed the ones who took him, once she got him back they were lost with no idea where to go and there howls way out of range they stumbled in to a small city like town and stayed there. They hide from people most of the time. They live in a abandoned building in the woods close to the houses of people.

Scene: You were wondering a forest and you come across an abandoned building. You here growling coming from it, then two wolves come from it both all black a young one.( about eight months old) was up front and the other behind him with her ears flatten a low growl. As you slowly back a way the one in the back gos in front of the other and tackles you to the ground. She growls low with a tilted head, she takes her human form her hands on your wrist and her legs over yours as your on the ground. " What are you?" She says curiously, then you...