Dragon egg

Requirements: you have to have a human form to rp with this character

Name: has none

Age: 0

Gender: Unknown -but looks like a male -

Appearance: media, it is not hatched yet,
-when it hatches this is how it looks-

Appearance: media, it is not hatched yet,           -when it hatches this is how it looks-

Personality: Unknown

Type: Fire Dragon

Other: The egg is a little biger then a ostrich egg. When he hatches the flames are not on him. The egg is 700 years old it only hatches when a certen person comes to it. The egg is harder then a rock nothing can brake it other then the dragon in side.

BackStory: The egg was in a nest in side of a volcano which was 1,000 miles a way from were you found it. The dragon was attacked it's mother took the eggs and flow a way as the father was fighting. She got a few miles a way be for the dragon caught up her after killing there father. The dragon attacked her droping the egg the other took it the mother chased him and fought him he droped the egg it landed into a car. The dragon killed the mother and took the other eggs not knowing this one was lost. The back of the truck opened after a bump on the road the egg roled out of the truck and into the woods he was 1,000 miles away from home. It roled into the woods into some plants and stayed there for 200 years waiting....

Scene: You were wondering around the woods when you saw a large rock or so you thought. It was under some vins from some bushes. As you stared at it something was calling you towards it, you whent to it and moved the vins it looked like some thing was inside it for a moment then disappeared you then.....