The wolf pup

( she is a normal wolf and you could be a type of human or an animal I there is fine)

Name: Dimond

Age: Wolf 3 months

Gender: female

Appearance: media

Personality: strong willed, try's to stay happy, messes around a lot, childish, tomboyish

Type: Wolf pup

BackStory: she was born in an alphas, She was going to be the next alpha when she was old anof. One day here pack was attacked the pup all ran off following her. later runing into a bear with the 6 pups following her she told them to go a difrent way, then she led the bear a way but she got her self stuck near a cliff with a rough river be low and a bear. The bear kept going closer and sha kept backing up soon she fell back she hit her head on a rock on the way down landing into the river she knocked out. The river took her miles a way, and soon slowed down washing her body up to shore there was a group of..........
-if you rp as a human of any kind-
people who were hunting saw her. They took her and put her in a cage, they whent back to there home in town and was throwing her around the cage she woke up whining in pain her head was bleeding.

-if you rp as a pure animal of any kind-
Wolves who took her and brought her back to there pack. She woke up and she was being graded by three other wolves. ( you were I there in the pack or you saw what is happene ing and are a loner of a difrent kind of animal)

Scene: -if your s type of human-
You saw a few people shaking a cage around which had a wolf pup in it " wake up" they kept saying. She soon woke up her head was bleeding from the fall before. One large man smiled "this pup will do she'll grow up to make a good money maker in the fighting ring " the guy said an other said " that illegal though, and it's a dog fighting ring it's not for wolves " " no one has to know dum shît" he pushed him a bite, you saw and herd what was going on you then........
-if you a pure animal of some kind-
She woke up in a corned and three wolves in front of her- she was a prisoner - her head was bleeding from the fall. She slowly tryed to slip away untill one turned around and growled at her, she stoped but then growled back trying to act big. The one laughed " stand down pup or I'll snap your head off with one bite" she back up a litle then replyed "I'd like to see you try, you... You coyote " he snarled at her her ears lowered she was agens the corner he was about to hurt her you see and hear every thing you......