Innocent?

Name: smiled "my names Drake.... " whispred "People call me blondy... That's when I get mad..." He fround

Age: " I'm this many" he giggles an holds up 6 fingers

Gender: -glares at you- male

Appearance: "look at me?" media

Personality: Sweet, nice, playful, laughs a lot, likes to have fun, has a unexpected dark side, has anger ishes, bipolar

Other: people who know him are scared of the kid

Type: Demon

Backstory: His mother with out knowing was wanting out with a demon soon she left him an came to an other person how was normal befor Drake was born. He was born in the real world like any other kid. He grow up with a normal child hood..... As normal as it could get.At the age of two he devalued maga bad bipolar issues an when he gets mad bad things happene. Before he turned three his parents couldn't handle it any more and gave him up in adoption. For two years he was in an out of day cares and orphanages. When he did get adopted they gave him back a month later it he was adopted several times over an over an all ways brought back. He is now in his 8 th home and he's been there for a few weeks now. Theses people are buissy a lot an all ways out late back home so he has to have baby sitters. So far he has had 4 difrent baby sitters and they all left I there on the second day or a few days later, they never last a week because of drake. Now he needs a new baby sitter his parents are going to be gone for a few days and can't take him.

Scene: You and his parents where talking about drake they told you the story's of the other baby sitters and how they never game them a resone why they left but they just did. You found this intresting. Because the parents said how he's all ways a lovely child playful happy they never even seen him mad. Although they are gone a lot. So after the meeting they said "we have to be gone for two days and can't take him with us can you baby sit him? Your our last chance" you say "yes" and you can the next day not yet to see the child.....