The truble makers-Reopened-

Name: Left-Sky Right-Max Center- Zack

Age: Center-14 Left-12 Right-13

Gender: Left- Girl Center & Right- Boy

Appearance: Look at media

Personalities: ( find out)
Center- The gang leader
Left- follower
Right- follower

Powers/Type: -There all part demon -
Center- Vampire
Left- Leopard changer
Right- WereWolf

Other: They cause trouble and love it, none of them could age,

Back Story: There brother and sister. There dad was part demon there mom was leopard changer. The daughter got her moms powers, the boys are both part demon but didnt get there moms power. The Vampire got bite at his age now, as his brother got attacked by a WereWolf both at the same time at the same place. They been in and out of homes and never could stay in one they ran a way living in a tree house they made in the woods. They been around for older then they really are but they never changed with it.

Scene: Your at a birthday party and you see these kids. The vampire flashes infront of a grown man on all fors and he trips in to the pool then he flashes off again laughing. At the same time theres a kid on top of a roof throwing peces of ones large birthday cake at every one and a little birthday boy is crying (hes 6) the two truble makers are laughing the girl runs under a table shes out of sight for a little. The vampire flashes tackling some young kids to the ground and showing them his fangs with a hiss and they scream as he chases and laughing then you...