Curiouse neko?

Name: "Star"

Age: "16"

Gender: "meow " claws the air " I'm a girl silly"winks

Personality: head tilt" I'm.... Curious?" She's very curious, she's seductive with out knowing, nice, sweet, caring, innocent although she dosent act it, she might just kiss a person just to say hello and it means nothing like it should to her, she's clueless, adorable, at night she has a different out look...

Apperence: media but she also has a dark pink an black caller with Dimond's around with a small ish bell infront and a black leash that hangs down long

Type: Vampire Neko

Other: the sun light dosent affect her along as she atleast has one feeding a day. She dosent act like a vampire untill it gets dark or if she's hungry and has no real food. Her four cat fangs all ways show

Likes: When people are nice to her, when she gets things, guys, when people lead her around by her leash, the one she eventually calls master, playing with string (cat toys in general) , catnip, chocolate, fish and blood

Dislikes: water, fire, girls when they try to hug or sweet talk to the one she likes

Backstory: Her master left her at this town as they were passing by for a road trip. She believes they left her for good.

-Pick a scene-

Scene 1: You were in the park with a chocolate bar open in your hand as you were just sitting on a bench relaxing, a tree large giving you shade. There was a small bell softly an slowly ringing behind you, when you looked nothing was there so you just ignored it you haven't took a bit of your candy, yet there was a part missing with unusual teeth marks on it and no one was in your view...

Scene 2: As you were leaving your house you saw a group of five male teens , you thought nothing of it so you kept going about with your business. After about five minutes you Relized you for got some thing and whent back home, as you were heading back the same group of guys where there you didn't notice them untill you heard a "meow" come from the circle.
-now why would a group of guys circle ing a cat?- you got curious so you started to walk to the circle not yet noticing who or what was in the center...

Scene 3: It was dark and you were out late an passing throw an ally. The streets were empty it was dark hard to see even with the street lights. You herd a small ding ing that sounded like it would of came from a cats caller, you kept walking still in the ally and you turned around seeing with the little light a person on all fours. This girl lets out a small perr causing you to walk her way as you got closer she whent down the corner of an other ally an disappeared. You looked for her seeing noting but the bell sounded again you then...