Girl or boy?

Note: In this RP you are going to be in a all boy privet school, where you live on campus, an share dorms with other guys, to leave the campus for any reason you need special permission by the principle. You have to be in your dorm room (which is your bed room) by 8 o'clock, there's night guards to make sure of it, and if your cought there's punishment. The school is hug there's places to eat an there's three large swimming pool, game rooms, little shops ect.

Name:"my name is.... Ray! It's Ray" Violet

Age:"why do you care..." Turns a way from you then bits her lip "I'm sorry I'm 16 " turns back to you

Gender: " me? Im- I'm a boy! other wise I wouldn't be here dumb dumb " Female

Looks: "I.. Look... Like a..... Boy.."Then mudders "when I'm not in my dorm" media (also her hair is light brown an long half way to her back, she dosent have berets or clips in her hair an dosent were make up, she always has I there a hat she keeps her hair in to look short or a hood on to hide her hair, she always has a tight sports bra on under her clothing to keep her chest flat)

Personality: "I'm careless at times" Fun, try's to be tough like the guys, tomboyish although she can seem girlly at times, she actually nice but try's to be mean so no one will think she's a girl
E
Likes: "braking rules simple as that" Friends, playing games

Dislikes: "my father"getting hurt, mean people, Bruising

Other: "i have my own dorm!" Soon to be changed, also bruises eassyly, every one thinks she is a guy, she never takes her hat off an she all ways hids her hair in it so her male image stays although she doses look a bit girlly even with how she dresses

Backstory: "my father scent me hear because he couldn't handle me any more.. I'm just that bad" smirks <--- not true Her father hated her and her mother left years ago one day she saw a bus picking up people for this school an the next day she came an dressed like one an snuck onto the bus. Now she's at this school an it's been a week now every thing so far is going her way.

-Pick a scene-

Scene 1: School was out for the two days over the weekend and she was in her dorm room a wake. She just got out of the showed an had a towel around herself her long hair down, she didn't know she was getting a room mate. The door wasn't closed all the way an you were just told to go to dorm room 130. So you did an you walked in knowing you had a room mate and saw her, her back to you. You were told she was a boy in this all boy school, she didn't notice you come in then you......

Scene 2: School was out for the two days over weekend an she was out side playing football with a bunch of other guys no gear. Just as you look to them she was tossed the ball as she ran one of the guys tackled her she hit the ground hard with a small squeak. Then four others dog piled on her. You saw all this happen an just like every one eals you thought she was a guy. She looked in pain then.........

Scene 3: Class just ended she walked out and she saw this kid Geting bullyed an she frowned. You saw her as she walked up to him "hey! Stop that, leave him alone " she said in a guy voice, she was smaller then him in every way. The man turned to look to her an laughed "get out of here twerp " she glared at him leave the guy alone or you'll regret it" the man just laughed then let the guy go an the guy ran off. The guy let him leave then grabed her by the shirt "then I'll just mess with you" he smirked she then whined "look who's all tough now" then she said"let me go!!" She yelled an started to struggling as he picked her up "shut your mouth you'll get me in truble " you seeing all of this then.....

Scene 4: She was talking with a group of people an you where walking by. She started to leave an turned the corner knocking into you. You didn't feel much an stayed on your feet like it wasn't any thing an she squeaked an got knocked back wards you.......