Suicidal one

Name: " hello. I'm Angle"

Age: " oh that's eassy I'm 16 "

Gender: " uuu " female

Looks: media

Personality: "I'm nice an happy all the time" she giggled. She is deeply depressed an hids it super well. She acts happy all the time other then when she's alone, she try's to make every one around her happy if she knows you or not, she will try to kill her self an she cuts her self when she's alone or feels sad in front of others to stop her sadness

type: " I'm human what eals is there?" She has small cat like claws that comes out of her nails when she wants

Likes: "I like when people are happy" she likes seeing an making people happy, nice people but of your mean to her she'll still be nice to you, chocolate.

Dislikes:  "I hate it when people are sad!" She dosent like her family but won't say that, she hates when people are sad, her past, her self

Others: she ALL ways wear long sleeve shirts even during the hottest days. But she would wear half tops as long as the sleeves stayed long. She cuts her self ever scene she was 9 for a while would stop an go back to it when some thing bad happened. She's bullyed by a few people at school but that's it

Backstory: " my past...?" She smiled " I had a great life! Why are you so worried? " Ever scence she was 5 she got abused by her parents. First it started with her dad because she didn't always lessen 200% so she all ways clungged to her mom, after a year she didn't like how she was actting so she started to hurt her as well. After a while per parents in joyed doing it so they never stoped. She had a older brother by 2 years who would try to stop them from hurting her. But one night when Angel was sleeping her dad had a knife planing on killing her (she was 8 at this time) but her brother saw an stoped him but died doing it. Angel seeing what happened always blamed her self believing that she killed him because he tryed to help her. Her dad mostly would abuse her but her mom never stoped him an some times would help him. He would lock her in the closet with out food for days. Or make her eat untill she feels like she's sick keeping her in the closet, some times even a cage which lays in the back room, where no one gos inless she's getting punished for what ever reson. They would abuse her on oh most a daily bases but when her friends or people were around or then whent out to gether they would act like the nicest people to her. No one knows how her parents are an every one belives how nice they are because how Angel acts around people an how her parents are so nice to them. Her parents arnt rich but they do have money which got them out of court for the death of there son. Her little 3 year old sister dyed in angels arms when she was 11 because her sister had a disease. An every time she tryed to leave with her for the hospital her parents would stop her an lock Angel up for days. That's when she started to kill herself. She jump off a bridge once at night only to land in water 100 feet down and lived, an other time she had a gun to her but her parents stoped her, yes her parents. The cops stoped her from jumping from a building twice saving her befor she hit the ground. That's when they had to move because the cops got to involved. She tryed to hang her self once the rope broke an the second time her dog stoped her before she got the rope around her neck. Her dog died of old age two years later which is when she started to hurt her self even more. Her best friend left her when she was 14 because Angel would cut herself which left many scars on her arms an her friend saw them one day. Now she lives in these bran new town for about a week now. She ALL ways wear long sleeve shirts or jackets even when there was in a heat wave going on.

Scene:It was late at night, the town was quiet other then the birds chirping an the crickets playing music. You where walking home and you passed a bridge seeing a girl standing on top of the rails looking down at the 20 foot drop to the cement. You......

Scene2: You were sitting at lunch on the bench alone. Looking up set for some resone and Angel was walking by an saw you. So she sat next to you her hand on your shoulder "hey " she said and have you a warm smile. You......

Scene3: You happened to live next to her and herd some yelling late at night but you couldn't understand the words but you knew it was a girl. After a few yells of this some loud music turned on canceling her calls out. You.....

Scrne4: You can make it

Scene5: You were her bully at school. You pushed her agenst the wall she didn't move, then take her back pack out of her hand. "I'm I'm sorry b but I don't have any money.." She said and you look at her after going throw her backpack "really sir I don't Have any money or any thing of worth..." You.....