Evil twin

Name: kid on the left " names Hero " kid on the right " Zero's the name"

Age: " we're both 17" 

Gender: both "you want you a$$ woped?"

Looks:  "look up dum a$$ the only difrence is that Hero there had a bandage on his hand"

Personality:   Hero: " well... I'm nice, and will protect you" he smiled ~Hero is a softy when it comes to some one he likes, he's hard to get mad, will say sorry a lot, likes to have fun, childish, he'll ask you what you want to do, a little flirty, nice, happy person, overly protective and jealous, won't take crap from other people, respective
Zero: " look  at me wrong an ill bet your a$$"
~Most of the time it's Zero's way or no way, he gets mad eassly, will barly admit he is wrong, likes to have fun, careless, he'll tell you what there going to do, pushy, a lot flirty, nice if he wants to be, growls an glares a lot, overly protective and jealous, won't take çrap from other people, dosent care about much

Type: " nothing you duff" both werewolfs

scene 1: You see a kid walk( hero )into the woods you think nothing of it. Later there was a loud yarp in the forest you come runing to see what it was. You then see a large blond wolf  that was hanging back feet from a rope on a large tree, he was swinging as he just made him self titer unable to lift up anoff to chew it off you...

Scene 2: There was a kid ( hero ) who was watching you as two muscular guys started to approach you. The kid was leaning on a store wall an growled at the men but being not at all close. As they come up to you then winked "hey babe" said one them the other " how's it going hot stuff " the first one says " how would you like to come to our house will show you some thing" you.....

Scene 3: ( Zero ) you were at a big party an got super drunk. A kid was watching you the hole time but no one noticed. two guy came up to you an started flirting with you, Zero growled deeply not likeing it so he grabs the guys by the shirt an pulls them back "she's mine" he growled at them standing next to her you...

Scene4: ( Zero )You were friends with Hero for four days now, and he was all ways  nice to you. What you didn't know is that Hero allready thought of you as his girlfriend scenes the day you ment him, an you started to like like him but you thought it was to early an thought you didn't know him well anoff. On the fifth day you and Zero whent to a fest able had a great time. After a few hours both were about to leave an he saw a stuff wolf so he won you the large stuff wolf.To him it was a hint about what he was as he would never tell you and you had no clue about it. He took you home an they departed the next  day came an Zero was at the park when you saw him with practicly no difrences between the two other then Hero having a bandage on his hand you thought, not knowing hero had a brother, it was hero you then.....

Scene5: You were at a party got drunck an blacked out the next day you woke up in the boys house. You had a hug head ake an a starving in pain stumic, at first not questioning where you are you ran to the bathroom that you saw in the room an throw up. Hero came in there seeing you an moved your hair out of your face an holds it so you don't throw up on it " poor thing" hero said you....