Cheetah shifter

Name:" my names Cat"

Age: "I turned 18 last month"

Gender: "uumm... Female, what did you think?"

Sexuality: "I like boys"

Personality: "well... I'm nice..." Nice, try's to stay happy all the time, will do oh most any thing you say, loving, trusting, she's childish at times, caring, protective of thoughs who she cares about, fears, brave

Appearance: "well... Just look at me, I have a hat on to hide my ears... Blue shorts, a small tattoo of a cheetah on my left ankle, I have on black tenny shoes on... A longish short sleeved shirt that has a cheetah lion lioness and hyena on it, my tail wraps around my waist most of the time to hide it, it looks like a belt.... At least that's what people tell me"

Likes: "I like to wonder the savanna, see the sunset and I love animals! There the best..."

Dislikes: " except when they try to steal my food... That's really annoying, I don't like it when my friends are hurt, I hate when other animals are hurt or in trouble, also it's ok some times but I don't like being a lone..."

Talents: "well I don't really have any... Being fast?"

Flaws: " everything I guess..."

Other: "I act tougher then I really am"

Backstory: "I lived in the savanna all my life and... I don't want to talk about it... I'm sorry..."

Scene: You just moved to the savanna. you have been here for a few days and just had the chance to leave your house, you only had a few hours to wonder on your own. You set your eyes on a cheetah that was in the distance you barley recognized it. The cheetah was hunting a small zebra you saw a few yards a way from the cheetah you.....