Night-Claimed-

Name: Night

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Appearance: look at media

Personality: cold hearted, missed understood , comes off mean but dosent try, gets in fight easily, protective, it seems like he dosent care but he really dose but dosent show it, he dosent know what to do around emotions, he hides his emotions other then anger, hes rough

Type: Vampire

Other: Dosent use weapons

Back Story: He hasnt always been this cold hearted, he used to always be happy and alway have friends around every one loved him, he was helpful and always wanted to make people happy. His father was always mean to him for helping people others, he would hit him yell at him but he never seemed to care about it. Him mother loved him and they always got along, his siblings and him were happy with each other. He's been getting hit and yelled at for days, so he didnt come home after a week of his father. After a few days he went back home to see his father yelling about him to his mother. His sisters crying, his brothers tell him how he shouldnt come back. His father started to hit his mom, he ran in side killing his father, or though every one thought, his mom became scared of him as well as his siblings they all avoided him. Not even the people would come near him and ran when he come close. He still tryed to help but he just made it worse. He couldnt handle it any more after a year past he be came emotionless. He when to his mother she ran scared and he grabbed her arm trying to talk to her but she wouldnt quiet down. He ended up killing his mother, thats when he really be came cold hearted, be for he left the town his father was a live and bit him turning him in to a vampire. He distorted every thing and every one, he left his father a few months later and never looked back. Thats when he completely changed...

Scene: You see a guy comeing out of an dark ally after a short scream, theres blood down the side of his mouth ( like the media) his hood on it was day time. He glares at you as he pasts you, you then.....