The blind one

Name: "people call me no eyes.." She whispred Star

Age: "I am... 15!"

Gender: "I- I though I was a girl..." Whines Female

Personality: "I if you'll like me.. Any thing..." She's nervous, happy if she's around some one she likes, not very brave, try's to lessen but at times sees rebellious, she's innocent but understands things, she's eassly scared

Apperence: "I... I don't know... I hop I'm pretty.." Media(she has a white tang top on with blue shorts and a heart neckless)

Type: "I am.. A... Neko..." She said softly looking down

Other: "I'm blind... Please don't hurt me.." Her hearing is amassing, she has no home and this town is new for her, she gos to school, people bully her, she has been blind for 2 years and still isn't used to it and has on family, there are people looking for her and she lost her memery of how she got blind and the years before that

Backstory: I might put it up later....

Scene1: She was walking slowly and looked worried. You were watching her and didn't know she was blind, she walked into the street and there was a car coming with two school kids inside. When they saw her they sped up you then.....

Scene2: She was the new kid for the past week at school. No one exactly knew she was blind, so she would bump into people an with out knowing did things they didn't like so she already had many bullies. You never talked to her be for but she was in your class and always quiet. She barly ever talked, and never hungs out with other people. It was Friday and school just ended every one was leaving class. After a few minuts she came out of the class room and two guys stoped her " about time you got out" one said "maybe scenes you made us wait you'll get it twice as bad " you were watching and hered the guy. She was staring down shaking. "Come on say some thing may be then we'll let you off eassy" they laughed she whined but didn't say a word or move. You....

Scene3: You were in your house it was just getting dark. You heard noise of a barking street dog and then a cat in terroir. You opened your front door to see what was happening, with in moments a small white cat ran into your house the large dog following. You......