Question 42: Dr. Alphys

Sans: W-What? No, I won't leave you behind!
Z: It doesn't matter! Just get Author-Chan to Alphys, I'll take care of sis!
Sans: I...*growls* Alright, be careful, alright?
Z: I will, now go get her help quick!
Sans: *nods* *rushes into Lab*
Alphys: Huh...? S-Sans what's wrong?
Sans: She needs help! Help her, please!*sobs*
Alphys: W-What's wrong with h-her? *stares in shock*
Author-Chan: *coughs up blood* N....Nngh....
Alphys: I-I think I have something to h-help her, just lend her t-to me!
Sans: *nods while crying* P-Please....k-keep her a-alive...
Alphys: *nods* *leaves with Author-Chan* O-Oh, one more t-thing, Sans. Try n-not to worry y-yourself too m-much, okay? I'll f-fix her u-up.
Sans:...A-Alright, I trust you...*teleports back home*
Wonder where Z and Silver are at...*sighs*
Papyrus: SANS! WHY ARE YOU SO SAD?
Sans: Oh...you didn't see what happened. Well, you know that flower that lived with us?
Papyrus: OH YES...THAT FLOWER...HE SEEMED MIGHTY SUSPICIOUS!
Sans: W-Well...I almost died to him...but...A-Author-Chan saved me by h-hitting his attack...
Papyrus: WHY DIDN'T YOU USE YOUR MAGIC?
Sans: Somehow, when Flowey touched me when his vines held me down, it drained my magic...
Papyrus: THAT IS TERRIBLE! THR POOR HUMAN! WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
Sans: With Alphys...I'm trusting her to help Author-Chan...I would have stayed there but...if I had....I would have made things worse, especially for Alphys. I know how she is when under pressure...and I don't want to stress her own in any way.
Papyrus: YES, WELL ARE YOU GOING TO GO BACK?
Sans: When Author-Chan gets better...I'm sure that Alphys will let me know...*sighs* I miss her already...why was she there...? How did she know I was in trouble...?