Question 114: Fangirls

Sans: *well, "tibia" honest, it's interesting. i mean, i didn't think there would be that many fangirls who wanted to "bone" me. i'm not one to judge, since i'm not the only one fangirls have fantasies about. it's normal for fandoms, ya know? nothing that out of the ordinary.

Author-Chan: U-Uh...how do you know all that..?

Sans: *i've been on the internet for a while, silly.

Author-Chan: Oh...

Sans: *hey, is there something wrong?

Author-Chan: I just... I'm a fangirl, and I'm dating you...i-isn't that weird...?

Sans: *... [considers it] i'll be honest...it is a little bit, but i honestly don't think it should be judged that much. tons of other fangirls do the same thing, so...this isn't different.

Author-Chan: ...Guess I'm just worried about what people think...me being in a relationship with someone that isn't even real..

Sans: *hey hey hey, it's okay! there's lots of other people who are just like you, having this world that they go into because it gives them comfort. if it makes you happy, keep doing it. [smiles] i know that you've got some personal issues with anxiety and depression, and this is one of your ways of escaping reality. it helps you, so... don't stop doing it if it makes you feel good.

Author-Chan: ...O-Okay, heh..I-I guess you're right..