CHAPTER 14 - AMY

CHAPTER 14 – AMY

APRIL 2015 – LONDON

The power Lucifer radiated was immense, it made me shiver all over and scared me a bit as well; being so close to such a powerful angel... And I had already felt it from far away.

After I had lost the rosary I freaked out and went looking everywhere. But the moment I was getting desperate I felt it, like an explosion of power, a pulse of energy coming from everywhere around me. The enormous amount of energy shocked me and I was having a hard time trying not to faint. Eventually the power ceased and it seemed to come from one single spot. I didn't hesitate and immediately went looking for the source of it. Though I expected to find Gabe, I came across Luke leaning above the sink looking pale and sick. When he looked up at me, I knew it. I knew it was him, Luke was Lucifer after all this time. I saw it in his eyes, they had changed, they had the brightest colour of purple I had ever seen in my human life, like I had noticed before when I saw him in class, but now five times more bright. They also looked older, as if they came from an ancient soul. And now I recognized them, because once I was used to seeing those eyes, when we were both still at home, both still in heaven.

I was confused though, because he really did seem to be shocked about being Lucifer and he hadn't shown any signs of lying when he told me his story about him jumping from heaven for a reason, and then ending up in a cycle of life, repeating itself over and over again, until now because Gabe disturbed the sequence of the cycle.

But come on, this couldn't be true right? Of course he knew he was Lucifer, he jumped because he chose for the evil side and wanted to form a rebellion against heaven, and he knew he was the leader of that rebellion. The Father himself had told me so, and he always spoke the truth. This story about jumping for 'a reason he couldn't remember' was therefore just some laughable made up story. 

I watched Lucifer as he ran a couple of metres in front of me. God, I didn't even know why I let him do this; maybe I was just uncertain about what the truth was right now as well. Suddenly two figures appeared on the path in front of us. With enormous speed they ran to Lucifer and both grabbed him so he couldn't move.

"We are gonna take you up," one of them said.

Lucifer tried to get himself free but it was useless.

"No," he said angrily. "I am not coming with you."

"We are your brothers Lucifer, and we are going to bring you to heaven where you will be

interrogated for your deeds against God, your family and heaven," the other angel said.

"But I am innocent! Don't you see? I didn't even know I was Lucifer! And I didn't do anything evil. I cannot remember anything!"

"You can tell that to your interrogators."

"No!" Lucifer yelled at them but the angels ignored him and pushed him forward to a shimmering and glowing area in the air, that I recognized as an open portal.

Then they turned to me.

"You have done a good job, Amitiel," one of them said. "I reckon you will come with us now?"

I nodded and quietly followed them to the portal. The moment we stepped in, I felt the pull again; it felt like travelling, my way of jumping from one place to another on Earth, only now I knew that I wasn't travelling, I was going home.

When we arrived I closed my eyes and had a feeling of relief wash over me. The pureness and harmony of which heaven existed protruded my body and made me feel complete once again. When I opened my eyes I could see thousands of colours, some that didn't even exist on Earth, and they gave me a warm and comfortable feeling, like a welcome gift. All around me stood my family, my brothers and sisters, just like a dream. Only this was real.