Jealousy PT. 3 / OUAT - Peter Pan

REQUEST: Can you do a part 3 for jealousy thank you
A/N: ,
TITLE: jealous? pt. 3
PAIRING: Pan x Reader
RATING: K+
TITLE: Jealousy PT. 3
WORD COUNT: 480

Pan was sitting by the fire with the boys and Y/N. She wore the biggest smile on her lips, when she was talking to one of the boys and they both laughed. He wanted her to come crawling, but she wouldn't. And that's why he fancied her. He was used to everyone dancing to his pipe – literally and figuratively – and was never told no. Not until she showed up to Neverland. She didn't listen to anyone and did what she pleased and when she pleased. It was both admirable and infuriating. She was also the most beautiful girl he's ever seen, which was very distracting in his attempt to hate her.
Pan knew he did fancy her, but as usual, couldn't show it like a normal person. Instead, he had to push her as far aside as possible and try to stay away from her.
Y/N was wearing a knee long dress and little slippers. Her hair was down and still a bit damp from the dip she'd had with the boys earlier that morning.
It had been a couple of days since she'd confronted him and he shot her down. He had had this heavy feeling in his chest ever since, like, guilt? No, Peter Pan didn't feel guilt. At least not until Y/N came around.
She suddenly noticed Pan watching her and her behaviour changed. I guess she was still set on making him jealous, since she took the boy's hand and began pulling him behind the bundle of trees in the middle of the camp, The boy was looking wishful and winked at Pan and he got up.
"Y/N", he said strictly. "May I speak with you?"
She tried to cover up a smile tugging at the corner of her lip.
"Yes?" she asked her hands behind her back innocently. Pan gave a laugh and a threatening look at the boy still waiting for Y/N and he quietly left. As soon as he was gone Pan then looked at Y/N.
"You're jealous, aren't you?" she asked and Pan laughed, looking down at the ground.
"No, I'm not." And Y/N laughed aloud. Pan looked up at her and clenched his teeth.
"Your jaw does that thing every time I even talk to a boy, and you keep watching me like earlier", she said. Pan looked away and wet his lips in frustration. But she just kept on provoking him. "And you keep trying not to look and touch, but you want to." She began walking back, until she leaned against the very tree she'd brought the boy to, and begged with her eyes him to back her up against it. And he was so easily provoked, she knew that.
He turned to look at her with a smirk and she rose a brow. "Are you going to just stand there?"
"No."

© All rights reserved