The Darkness Within PT. 2 / OUAT - Peter Pan

REQUEST: Part 2 for "Darkness Within" ?
A/N: lemme know if you want more of dark pan and inexperienced awkward pan :3
FANDOM: OUAT
PAIRING: Petee Pan x Reader
READER AGE: 15-17
RATING: K, awkward dark Pan
TITLE: The Darkness Within
WORS COUNT: 980

Flying was definitely something. And as you landed on the shore of a rather small island, you wished it would never have stopped. You looked at the white sand below you boots, and breathed in the clean humid air. It was like a fairy tale. Maybe you were dreaming...

"Welcome to Neverland," said the tall boy, and looked at his friends. "Last in camp cooks dinner!" he yelled out and the boys began running, pushing one another to get to camp first. But the boy with the piercing green eyes didn't run. He looked at you as his friends left, and walked closer.

"You seem brave," he said.

"For a girl?"

"Oh, stop assuming all men are misogynystic pigs," he said with a wave of his hand.

"I'm not, I just think you are," you scoffed.

"You don't even know me."

"But you look at me like I'm something to play with, not something to treat equally," you said and his cheeks flushed. You gave a soft smile.

"Well," he said, going back to his paleness. "I do like the way you look."

"Too bad you can't have it," you said as you walked past him, making sure to swing your hips as you left him looking after you.

Pan was absolutely astonished, but he couldn't let that show. This girl, was something that he had never seen before. Something he admired.

He arrived to camp, where the girl was already making friends with the boys by play fighting. Her H/L hair was fluttering wildly as she pinned the boy's arms on the forest floor, and smiled a beautiful smile. He watched from distance a while longer.

You got up from the ground after you had beaten the boy. He got up as well, with a faint smirk on his face.

"You're good," he said. "Where'd you learn?"

Before you could say you didn't know, the tall boy stepped in.

"This island brings out the best and the worst in people," he said, walking toward you two. You just stared at each other for what seemed like hours, until he looked away.

"But enough playing, boys, get to your chores," he called out and the boys all groaned in annoyance, but did as they were told.

"Hey wait!" you called after him as he just turned to leave the camp.

"Yes, dear?" he said, turning around and you stopped, but too late. You were far closer to him than you'd intended, and you could feel his warm breath in your hair.

"I was just wondering," you said. "If you could teach me to fight," you said shyly. It felt like there was a magnet, pulling you two together by force. You tried to resist it, but it felt like you were only closer to him than to begin with.

"You already know how," he said, his hands by his sides, aching to put them around you.

"No, real fighting," you said. "Not with a boy half your size, that's not fair."

"Fighting me wouldn't be fair either," he said smugly.

"Then teach me," you said. He sighed, seeming to be thinking about it. Then he agreed.

"When do we start?"

"Well the boys are busy right now," he suggested. "How about now—" he asked your name.

"Y/N," you said with a smile.

"Peter, Peter Pan," he said, and reached out a hand to shake yours. You took his hand, but instead to shaking it, he pulled it behind your back with one smooth movement into a painful twist and you winced.

"Lesson one: never leave yourself vunerable," he said, letting go of your arm and you brought it back to your side.

A month later, you already knew how to fight off someone attaching from behind, the side and the front. Fighting Pan was like sex, but better. The feeling of his body against yours was exhilorating, and sent violent waves of adrenaline through your body. He never underestimated your abilities, and always helped you up after he won, which was still almost every time.

But one day, Pan stretched out his foot in front of you just as you were leaving, and you fell over right on your face. You groaned on pain and you rolled on your back and he smirked.

"What do you do now?"

"I'm going to kill you," you swore and attempted in getting up, but he set both feet in either side of your legs. You were sitting on the ground, as he pinned your wrists firmly on the the forest floor. "How about now?" he asked and your breathing went haywire. His body was so close to yours, and although to tried to act like it didn't affect you, but it did. He did. A lot. He waited for your answer.

"Kick you in the groin," you said quietly.

"Good one," he said, as if he had never thought of it before himself. I think he had something a bit more professional and affective in mind.

"Peter?" you said.

"Mm-hm?"

"Do I have to go back to the Enchanted Forest?" Over the time that you had spent on the island, he had told you that girls didn't belong in Neverland.

"Yes."

"Then there's one more thing I need from you," you said.

"I taught you to fight and to fly, what more could there be?"

You smiled, but he was confused. He slowly moved his hands off your wrists like he'd read your mind, so you could pull his face closer to yours. You kissed him long and lightly, and he stiffened. You'd never seen the mighty Peter Pan scared or nervous, he was always confident and strong.

"A kiss, Peter."