Imagine Me And You PT. 3 / OUAT - Peter Pan

REQUEST: 1. Me and you part 3???? – Anonymous, 2. imagine me and you x) – Anonymous
A/N: thank you all so muh for voting, this imagine was the most popular, so hope you enjoy xx
FANDOM: OUAT
PAIRING: Pan x Reader
READER AGE: 15-19
RATING: K
TITLE: Imagine Me and You PT. 3
WORD COUNT: 301

"Stop it!" you yelled at Felix, who was still occasionally chuckling, as you two walked through the forest.

"Sorry," he said with a grin and then looked at you. "I just didn't take you for the kind."

"Normal?"

"Stupid," he corrected.

"Excuse me?" you rose your eyebrows. Felix laughed and looked forward.

"I mean," he said, "I didn't take you for someone to fancy someone like him."

Neither did you. In fact, you thought you hated Pan. But then again, the line between love and hate was so very thin, or isn't that what they say? One day you hated him, the next, well.

"I don't think anyone's supposed to be the 'kind'," you said with air quotes. Felix looked at you and shrugged.

"He doesn't even like her, you know," he said. "He's just messing around with her to spite you."

Pan wasn't doing this to annoy you. He knew you were jealous, and being the narcissist he was, he enjoyed it. "No he isn't."

"Wanna bet?" Felix said, stopping, and you looked back at him. You looked at him with a questioning look on your face, as he began taking slow steps backward. "Because I will bet you five laundry turns that he is into you."

"Pssht," you looked away. Felix turned around. But if he was wrong, you would get out of the most annoying task on the island, trying to wash out all those mud and blood stains from they boys' clothing. Of course you as a girl were expected to do all the 'girly' tasks like laundry, cooking and cleaning, while the boys got to go hunting and playing. But you got your way. "Fine."

"Then let's find out."

He made his way back toward camp and you immediately panicked. "You wouldn't," you said. He would