The Shadow PT. 1 / OUAT - Peter Pan

REQUEST: Can you do a pan x reader, where the reader is 16 and she lived on the island for 2 years, and her and Pan were in a relationship, but when wendy gets there pan sends her back not knowing the reader is pregnant with his child and a year later Pan's shadow shows up at the reader's house and Pan finds out about the baby.. Was that too much? 😂 – Anonymous on tumblr
A/N: for smoother endings, i'll be posting this in parts, enjoy!
A/N: PT. 1
FANDOM: OUAT
PAIRING: Pan x Reader
RATING: K
TITLE: The Shadow PT. 1
WORD COUNT: 418

It had been one too many years since you had stepped foot in this street. The streetlights had been shedding an ugly yellow light on the ground as you'd walked down the street to your house, carefully opening the door.

You woke up to the sharp sound of a baby crying and you took a deep breath in. You thought what it would be like if Peter was there to help you with her. But then you thought of the way that he threw you away like trash when you were too old to stay on the island. See, adults are not welcome in Neverland. And also because Wendy arrived. That girl was the one who tore you away from Peter.

You stood up from your bed and walked to the nursery. The baby was screaming at the top of her small lungs as you approached her half asleep. You couldn't afford a big apartment, but you had to get a two bedroom, you just couldn't stand sleeping in the same room as your daughter. Some nights you just laid in the bed, covering your ears, letting the girl scream herself to sleep.

"Shh", you tried to calm her.

Then the window flew open and what looked like a black blanket flew in with the wind. You screamed, leaping at you daughter in an attempt to protect her, but the – Peter's shadow? got to her first. It lifted her out of the crib, taking her out the window.

You were left by the sill, screaming after your baby girl, tears streaming from your eyes. The shadow turned around to look at you, and that's when you grabbed onto its leg. For your surprise, your hand didn't go right through the shadow, but you actually were able to touch it. It tried to shake you off, but you'd gripped onto him tight. You couldn't tell, but the shadow was smirking.