Stay / OUAT - Peter Pan Oneshot

A/N: imagine that you want to go home to grow up, but Pan won't let you leave and is being very possessive of you [GIF mine]
FANDOM: OUAT
PAIRING: Pan x Reader
RATING: T, references to sex, cursing
TITLE: Stay

You were standing under a tall tree in shelter from the rain with the Lost Boys, and saw Pan approach. As he walked toward you, you felt a strange sensation rush through your body. Like fear, mixed with a warmth in your chest. About a week ago you asked Pan if you could leave the island. "If Pan wants you, he will get you", one of the Lost Boys told you once. You tried to escape, but it was worthless, he found you immediately.
He began acting strange ever since. If a Lost Boy even looked at you in a certain way Pan would make sure they suffered the consequences. He didn't let anyone talk to you rudely or suggestively, which was a good thing. But alongside with all the other things he did for you it was very strange. He wasn't trying anything with you, so he couldn't have wanted you that way. He just wanted to keep you close and safe, for whatever reason.
"Why are you keeping me here?" you asked quietly so the boys wouldn't hear. But Pan didn't give you an answer just yet.
"I've taken a – liking to you", he said and looked at you from head to toe.
"You can't keep me here" you said.
Pan laughed and then looked away. "You're not leaving this island", he said strictly, but quietly. He took your hand in his but you tore it free. It seemed to anger him and he turned toward you, but you weren't afraid. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who did something to a girl without her consent, just would try to scare her.
"You don't fucking own me", you said.
Pan gave a smirk, looking down, then looking into your eyes. You felt shivers down your spine as he eyed you. "Oh but I do."