Be My Valentine? / OUAT - Peter Pan

A/N: imagine Valentine's day in Neverland, with Peter. (sorry it's late for yall wattpad readers)
FANDOM: OUAT
PAIRING: Pan x Reader
RATING: K, fluff
TITLE: Be My Valentine?
WORD COUNT: 360

"You can come out now", you said, and Peter Pan appeared in sight. He'd been hiding behind the trees waiting, until you noticed him. You knew he was there all along, you always did. He smirked and sat beside you. You had your feet in the small stream, just enjoying the cold water on your skin.
"Do you know what day it is?" he asked, leaning toward you. It was impossible to keep track of days in Neverland, why would he ask?
"No", you said in confusion and Peter rolled his eyes.
"It's Valentine's day", he said. You looked at him.
"So?"
"So, we should do something. Just the two of us", he said.
"When is it ever just the two of us?" you said with a laugh and Peter nodded in agreement.
"We'll go someplace. Away from camp", he said. That would be nice. You never got to be alone with Peter because of the Lost Boys and all their drama. "Come on."
"What, now?" you asked as Peter got up. He nodded with a sweet smile. He was never this way with the boys, With you he always smiled and he was kind too, unlike the highly organised psychopath that you met first.
"Yes, now", he said and lent you a hand to get up.

As you got to your spot, a little clearing on a cliff far from camp, Peter took your hands. This was your spot, where he asked you to stay. In Neverland that was practically a marriage proposal.
"I forgot how beautiful it was up here", you said, looking at the view. It was far from Peter's camp and far away from the mountains and the Echo Caves and such. It was like a terror free zone in Neverland. Nothing bad had ever happened in this little place, and it was rare.
"Well, I wanted to make sure that Peter Pan's girlfriend gets a proper Valentine's Day", he said and smiled. It was the first time he'd called you that, and you smiled at the thought that Peter Pan had finally found someone that made him want to count days until a special day.