A Good Shagging PT. 3 / OUAT - Peter Pan

REQUEST: none
A/N: Imagine going to school in London, and the a group of boys known as the Lost Boys, well their "leader" has a little crush on you.
FANDOM: OUAT AU
PAIRING: Peter Pan x Reader
READER AGE: 16-17
RATING: non-E, sc smut, swearing
TITLE: A Good Shagging
WORD COUNT: 807

"No thank you?" he said. "How is it you can be so nice while being so rude?"

"I'm not being rude, I'm just rejecting you," you said with a fake smile.

"Oh, is that what that was? Huh, it's never happened before," Peter said, pretending to be baffled. You began to be even more frustrated with him. You'd seen him walk along the corridors for weeks now, ignoring all the, what society called ugly, girls and the ones he'd already used up. But, as disgusted with him as you were, I guess it did make you feel special. That the most wanted boy in school, did indeed want you. It was like you belonged in this elite group of girls, that were desirable because one boy said so. And, I mean, what's the worst that could happen? You could never develop actual feelings from one time with someone you despised, right?

Peter stepped toward you and swept a strand of hair that had fallen from your updo away from your eyes. Why did he want you so bad? There were dozens of girls in this school equally as pretty as you, if not prettier that he hadn't yet fooled around with. Maybe he wanted to be the first to score with the new girl, or there was actually something special about you. But, since it was the school fuckboy this was about, you guessed the first option.

You had to stop thinking, for your head was about to explode. So, to stop it, you took his face in your hands and crashed your lips on his. At first, you just shut your eyes tightly and instant regret washed over you. But then, the entire world seemed to have stopped spinning. Your chest was burning up with excitement and relief at the same time and you forgot to breathe entirely. Even though you hated him and what he stood for, it did make you feel good to be wanted. Although, you didn't quite look the part. The other girls that you knew he'd been with, all had perfect hair and makeup, always dressed up and pretty. You didn't quite know what was so appealing about your makeup-free face, messy hair and simple clothes, but you didn't really care at that moment.

After a couple of mere seconds, you felt the bastard smile and pull back. Strings of saliva left your lips connected, until he looked into your eyes. You swallowed hard, catching your breath. He examined your expression, his lips still slightly parted.

"Change of heart?" he asked smugly. Your first instinct was to say something witty and vulgar, but all you wanted to do, was kiss him again.

You went with what felt most natural: "Is there an off button I have to press, because me kissing you should be an obvious sign for you to shut the fuck up," you said, and he smiled wider.

"Yes, madam," he said, and you pulled him with you where you leaned against the sink. He kissed you hard, pulling your body as close to his own as he could. He lifted you up to sit on the sink with one swift lift, and left his hands on your hips. He kept kissing you, and just when he got to unbuttoning your jeans, did the door swing open. A flock of teenage girls flooded in, and all gasped in shock and then some giggled at the sight.

The girl who seemed to be in charge of the group, gripped her books ever tighter in her arms as she looked at you. Peter looked into your eyes and for a split second they met with his. He backed away from you and you got down to your feet. You weren't that embarrassed, more pissed about the interruption, and quite confused at that one girl's reaction. You exited the restroom quickly, and looked for Sandra, but found the corridor was empty.

"Hey!" you heard Peter yell after you. "There's something I need to tell you."

"I need to get to class," you said hurriedly, stopping and turning toward him. "Don't you?"

"No, not really," he said and shrugged. He looked at you from head to toe, and his gaze froze below your belt. Your brows furrowed in confusion as he walked to you, shifting his eyes onto your face.

"What are you—" you began, but he interrupted you: "Relax," he whispered, showing his hands and then buttoned your jeans back up. "Your fly." You gave an awkward laugh, and looked down. You were usually quite confident around guys like him because you didn't like them. But now you were extremely nervous, because—

"Want to meet me in the library after school?" he asked.

"The library?" you asked, looking up at him in astonishment.

Peter chuckled. "Yes, the library. This school isn't exactly for the brightest and most achieving students, so the library isn't reserved for quiet activities," he said, smirking. You half scoffed, half laughed. You looked him in the eyes and bit your lip, knowing you'd regret saying yes.

"I'll meet you there."