Trust / OUAT - Peter Pan

REQUEST: the 16 & 2 with peter pan, i forgot to say in the other message, sorry
A/N:
FANDOM: OUAT
PAIRING: x Reader
RATING: K
TITLE: Trust
WORD COUNT: 270

"Let go of me!" you yelled at the top of your lungs, as the boy you'd trusted suddenly grabbed onto your arm with a wicked grin on his face. He then threw you over his shoulder and began carrying you toward camp. You'd been on this island for several weeks now, and became quite fond of Peter Pan, until now.

"How does it feel?" he asked. You were confused. You'd been nothing but good to him and this was payback?

"I should've believed them when they warned me about you", you said, regretting you ever stepped foot on this cursed island.

As you arrived to Peter's compound, he set – more like dropped – you on the ground before one of the small cages. One of them was already up, and you wondered who was in there. You nearly got the chance to run when he looked up at the cage as well, but then took your arm firmly.

"Now, now", he said and smiled.

"Why are you doing this?" you asked as he pulled you up, not as gently as he could've and you felt his breath on your face, that close he was to you.

"I trusted you", you said to him. He let go of you and shoved you in the other cage laying on the ground. He closed the door, leaving you trapped inside the four bamboo walls. He kneeled in front of the cage, leering at you. The look sent chills down your spine. Before you liked the way he looked at you, with fondness and caring, now it was a glare.

"You shouldn't have", he laughed.