Hide and Seek My Love / OUAT - Peter Pan

REQUEST: OH MY GOD CAN YOU PLEASE DO #1 ("Don't you see? I'm in love with you!") AND #9 "(I can't sleep.") PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I DONT CARE IF YOU DO THEM SEPARATELY OR TOGETHER – Anonymous
A/N: List of one line prompts, insp. Cage The Elephant – Trouble
FANDOM: OUAT
PAIRING: Pan x Reader
RATING: K
TITLE: Hide and Seek My Love
WORD COUNT: 584

You gave up. Sitting up in your bed, you sighed. You hadn't gotten any sleep in the past week, why would this night be any different?

"What are you doing up so late?" Peter asked as you set foot in the actual camp—you two had been staying in his treehouse that was a little outside his compound. You and him weren't an item per se, but you knew he liked you. And for the past couple of weeks, every night he'd shown you just how much.

"I can't sleep," you said and sat down next to Peter. He looked at you from head to toe, admiring your figure.

"Now what are we going to do about that?" he said, wrapping his arm around you.

"How about a game of hide and seek?" you suggested. Peter smiled. He got up and outstretched his hand toward you. You took it and he pulled you up.

As you reached the edge is the forest, Peter let go of your hand.

"I'll hide," you said, putting your hands behind your back, "you seek." Peter gave a quick smirk before pulling your close and leaning in, you put a finger on his lips though.

"You'll get your prize after you find me," you said, running off into the forest. Peter was left looking after you with a smile curving his lips.

You looked behind as you ran, your thin nightgown fluttering in the cold night air. Playing with Peter was most exhilarating. He never gave up, and always won.

When you thought you were far enough, you hid behind a tree, pressing your body against it, and looking to Peter's direction. You must have ran pretty far, because he wasn't anywhere in sight. You caught your breath as you heard the crack of a twig. You turned toward the noise. It couldn't be Peter, he never made sound. He moved like a ghost. The hem of your nightgown was fluttering at the side of the tree and you quickly pulled it back. The nightgown and very flattering, the long thin nearly see through fabric reached your ankles, leaving your bare feet visible.

You looked back, and saw a shadow in the dark forest. You quickly pulled back and looked forward, nearly having a heart attack when you saw Peter, standing in front of you.

"You cheated!" you yelled with a smile, looking back at the shadow that then flew away, high above the trees. "Cheaters never win."

"But I wanted to find you," he said with brows furrowed. You smiled, and he smiled at that.

"Why?" you were fishing for the reason that he liked you so much, but instead he said, "Don't you see? I'm in love with you."

Your smile faded. He was looking into your eyes, and you caught your breath. You had known him for as long as you can remember, ever since you ran away from home. Or rather, he took you away. It was a very bad night at home, and you were paying. Then your window flew open, and in stumbled a young boy, maybe twelve, the age you'd been then.

"I—I," you mumbled, and he rose an eyebrow in anticipation.