Chapter 1

Harry pulled up into his mom's driveway and he looks back in the car and sees that Luna had fallen asleep again on the way here.

Harry parked the car and got out, he went to the back and opened the door and unbuckled Luna from her car seat and placed her on his hip.

Harry headed up towards the house and knocked on the door. The door opened and it reveals his mom.

"Hey mum." Harry said giving her a kiss on a check as he walked in.

"Hi harry, Luna is asleep?" Anne said smiling.

Harry nods," yeah let me go put her in the crib in my room."

Anne had some stuff for Luna for when she stays here.

Harry heads up and places Luna down and then he heads to the dining room to see his sister and mom sitting at the table with papers scattered everywhere on the table.

Harry kissed Gemma's head," hey gem."

Gemma smiles," hey Hazza, now sit down so we can figure out what we will need for Luna's party."

Harry chuckled and sit down on a chair and they get to work. They decided on a theme for the party which was; a Safari theme.

This is because Luna seems to like all the animals, she loves her books on Lions and cheetahs so they decided to do that theme.

Anne looked at Harry," so i guess we can head to the store and get the items for what we need for the party."

Harry nods," yup, let me go get Luna, she's awake and then we can go."

Harry heads up to the room and opens the door, he sees Luna standing in the crib.

Harry smiled," hey baby girl, good morning."

Luna giggles and put her hand in her mouth. Harry chuckles and goes over and lifts her out and puts her on the changing table and changes her nappy.

Once he was done he put on her coat and Anne, Luna and himself were in the car on their way towards the mall.

Once they got to the mall, Harry and Anne split up, Anne was going for a few things at one store while Harry was going yo the other, they thought it going to get done faster that way.

Harry was rushing to get everything done, Luna was not feeling the best, he noticed this morning a bit because she was not eating so...

Harry was not paying attention to where he was going and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." Harry says and then looks up and gasps as he sees who he bumped into!

It was the Niall Horan!! ( Haha!! You probably thought it was going to be Zayn!)