Chapter 11

Operation Defeat Malik was on its way. Harry and Niall had set up a plan to show that Niall and Harry were in a "relationship".

Harry was going to go to one of their concerts and Niall will bring him backstage and they will act all lovely towards each other in front of Zayn and Liam. This will piss Zayn off, even better Luna got so close to Niall the last couple of weeks, she called him bubba, which worked out perfectly for the plan.

Harry was going around the house making sure he had everything he needed for Luna, it was going to be a while, he was going for the sound check, meet up and the actual concert..

Harry swung the bag he had for Luna before heading toward the pack and play where luna was playing with her toys.

Luna looked up with her bright green eyes, the only thing she gets from Harry," bubba?"

Harry chuckles," bubba is not here sweetie, we are going to see him now."

Luna clapped her little hands giggling. Harry cooed at his daughter before walking out of the house and into the car to head towards the stadium.

Once harry arrived he put the back stage passes on his and Luna's neck before lifting her out and placed her on the ground and held her hands, she can not walk on her own yet, she still needed help.

So harry walked slowly towards the guard and showed him his pass, he smiles at the two before opening the door and let them in.

Once harry was down the hallway he picked up Luna and placed her on his hip before texting Niall to let him know he had arrived.

Niall texted back saying to come to the dressing room and be ready to make Zayn Jealous, he and Liam were in the room.

Harry sighed, he couldn't go back now...

He wanted to make Zayn pay for lying...