Chapter 15

~A Few Months Later~

Zayn woke up to crying, he groaned and got out of bed. He walked across the hall and opened the door and saw his now two year old daughter standing in her crib, pouting.

Zayn smiled," morning baby girl, sleep well??"

She giggled, Zayn took that as a yes, even though she's two, Luna is still behind on her speech.

Zayn changed her nappy and then put her in her outfit for the day.

Zayn and luna were heading out for a papa and daughter day, with everything going on with Liam and trying to get custody of Peyton and Bennett, they needed a day to themselves

Harry though it would be the best that only them to Zoo, he wanted them to get a better bonding. It helped that luna is obsessed animals.

Zayn walked downstairs and placed Luna in her Highchair and he started to cut up some fruits and made oatmeal then fed Luna.

Once they were done, Harry had came downstairs and was drinking a cup of coffee, Zayn perked Harry's lips," I love you."

" love you too, have fun." Harry says smiling kissing Luna's head.

As Zayn walked out the door, Luna waved bye-bye.

Zayn placed Luna in her seat and then he got in front and drove to the Zoo.

Zayn and Harry wanted to keep Luna a secret from the press for as long as possible... But it was getting harder and harder...

But that day Zayn did not wear a disguise...

Harry will not be to happy...

(Fake celebrity News Blog)

Zayn Malik spotted with a small girl at the Zoo today!!!!

Malik was walking around and holding the girls hand and loved to play with her...

Who is this mystery baby Girl??

Why was she with Zayn??