Epolouge

~7 years later~

Let's just say.. After months of aggressive between the two men.. Harry decided to forgive the unworthy asshole to make it ok for Luna..

Nobody wants to relive or talk about it.. they spare everyone by not mentioning it..

{ A/N: So you guys have to imagine what happened? ;) but you can guess.. it's more fun that way }

Harry woke up to the sound of music playing, he got out of bed being careful of his 7 months baby bump .

Harry walked down the stairs to the kitchen where he saw Zayn was cooking/ dancing with luna. Harry found it so sweet so he video taped it ( Kinda like the video above.).

Harry cooed at them. Luna noticed Harry," hi daddy."

" hey baby, how did you sleep." He said smiling at the 8 year old.

" I slept ok, Of course chase woke up last night and crawled into bed with me." She said shrugging.

Chase was Harry and Zayn's 3 year old son. They had another child after so many years with Luna the twin boys..

Zayn chuckles," it's cause he loves you hun, he looks up to you."

Luna sighs," i know, but sometimes i need my space."

Harry smiled," I know, but think in two months you will have a little sister to look after."

" that's true." Luna said smiling," papa when are we going to see Peyton and Bennett?"

" just as soon as Chase wakes up and after we eat."

" ok.."

Liam and Zayn got over the fact that Zayn cheated and now they get along great and Zayn now gets to see his kids.

Actually Liam and Niall became a couple and are expecting their first child together.

One Direction broke up a couple years ago, but they are all still close, Louis is with a lovely girl and they have a son named freddie.

The one direction accepted Harry and luna into the family and even though they broke up, they still ship the couple strong.

Everything was a okay with them and nothing can separate them now.

They had their family that's all that mattered.

They were strong  Like A Lion